Michael's Emergency Visit

Jane's POV

I'm waiting for Michael for almost an hour. It really doesn't take long just to get ice. Well maybe he's lost I'm going to see if he is okay. Then when I was walking in the hallway, I saw a guy who got shot. I went to see who it was. Then I realized, that it was, Michael.

I was so scared and worried because the love of my life is hurt and who knows he's dead. Then the paramedics came out of nowhere, so I guess someone else called them. But the good thing is that the paramedics are here. Then I went to wear my robe because I was wearing something inappropriate. Then I started to scream, "MICHAEL!" "MICHAEL!"

Then someone told me that I knew him then I said, "yes he is my husband we just got married today!"

Person: I am so sorry about that. But I was the one who called the paramedics.

Me: Thank you so much!

Person: Your welcome.

   Then I see Michael lying down on the floor with blood all over him. I can't believe he got shot. He was just their loosing conscious. Then I asked the one of the paramedics, "can I go with my husband?!". "Sure", the paramedic said. Then finally we were on our way to the hospital.

  I kept crying on our way to the hospital and I kept telling Michael, "don't worry I know you will be okay!" Then we were finally in the hospital then the nurses took him to get surgery immediately.

   It has been hours that Michael is still having surgery. I'm still worried. My parents aren't here, but Michael's parents are here." How many hours has our son been in surgery", said Michael's dad. "I don't know I was too worried to count", I said.

  Then the doctor told me the news." How is Michael", I asked the doctor. "Not so good, he got shot in the artery and he lost a lot of blood", the doctor said. Me and Michael's parent almost had a meltdown because of how worried we were." I will donate my blood, I remember his blood type and I'm allow to donate mines", I said to the doctor." Are you sure", the doctor said. "I'm sure", I said.

  Then the nurses took me immediately to take out my blood. A couple hours later my parents, my grandma, and Rafael came. Then the surgery was finally over. And the doctor told us the news. "The surgery was a success", the doctor said. Me and Michael's parents were so happy, but then the doctor interrupted us. "But Michael is in a coma since he lost conscious". Then it ruined everything. I felt so worried in that moment. Who knows if I am going to loose my husband.

  " Can me and his parents visit him", I asked the doctor nervously. "Sure it has actually been hours after surgery", the doctor answered. "Okay thank you", I said. " I can't believe our poor baby is hurt", Michael's mom said. "Do you guys want to see Michael first", I offered. "Yes please thank you", Michael's mom said. While they went to see Michael I went with Rafael while I'm waiting.

Rafael:I am so sorry about what happened.

Me:It's fine. Also were you in the hospital for the whole time?

Rafael:Yeah because Petra's sister had another seizure again.

Jane: AGAIN! Is she okay?

Rafael: No she can't move or talk she can only move her eyes.

Jane:Oh that's horrible. And where's Mat-

*My mom interrupts me*

Xiomara: Hey Jane can you take care of Mateo I am going to get something to drink.

Jane: Ok. Hi Mateo!

Mateo:Mamamamamama

Jane:Mama