15.

I wake up and Zander is still next to me. His arm is around me and he's asleep.

I poke him with my elbow.

"Zander?" I whisper.

"Huh?" He says, rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning," I say and we both smile.

We lay there for a minute until I realize something.

"You should probably go, before Effie sees you in here and has a hissy fit!!" I say and we both laugh.

Zander gets up and walks back over to his room.

After about ten minutes of laying there, Effie comes in to wake me up.

"Oh, you're already up?" She asks surprised.

"No, I'm still sleeping," I say sarcastically.

"Well, do you happen to know if Zander is up?" Effie asks.

"I think so, but I'm not sure," I answer, hiding that he was over here.

"Ok well, I guess I'd better get him up. Hurry and get dressed, the train is leaving soon, dress nice," says Effie.

Before she closes the door, she turns around.

"Oh and by the way, I know Zander slept over here," Effie says with a smile then she closes the door.

I laugh a little to myself then get up to get dressed.

I decide to wear a light blue silk dress with a white ribbon around the waist. I slip on a pair of white flats and leave my hair down with its natural loose curls.

I walk out to the living room to find Effie.

"Do I look ok?" I ask.

Effie looks at me, then smiles.

"You look beautiful darling," she says and walks over with open arms to hug me.

I hear Zander come into the living room behind me.

He's wearing some sort of suit. It wasn't too formal, but just enough to be nice.

"You look very handsome Zander," says Effie.

I smile at him and he grabs my hand.

"You look beautiful Ray," Zander says.

"And you look very handsome," I say back and he kisses me.

Soon enough, Katniss and Peeta come out followed by Haymitch.

"I guess we're ready to go," says Effie and we all head towards the elevator.

********

"So, what all is going to happen when we get home?" Zander asks as we sit on a couch and stare out the window at the country whizzing by.

"I don't know, live in the victors village," says Zander.

I sigh and keep looking out the window.

Soon Jesselia comes and joins us on the couch. She met us at the train station after meeting with the president.

We sit in silence for a while, until we realize how hungry we are and decide to eat lunch.

All three of us sit down and start eating.

Then I realize something.

"ZANDER!!" I practically yell.

"Woah, what?" He asks, surprised by my sudden outburst.

"Nobody in twelve will starve now!!" I say.

"That's great!!" Zander says and hugs me.

We finish eating and decide to go watch some sort of movie, since we still have a few hours.

We decide do watch a comedy movie, and by the end, all three of us are on the floor laughing so hard it hurts.

"Ahem, we're almost here," I hear Effie say from above us.

I look up, and she looks upset that we're on the floor.

"Sorry, I'll start getting ready," I say, standing up.

I head to my room and quickly brush my hair before heading back out to the main car.

Soon, we pass through the boundaries of district twelve.

We pull into the station. I hear everybody cheering.

Zander and I stand in front of the doors.

"You ready?" Zander asks, taking my hand.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I reply, squeezing his hand.

The doors slide open, and the warm summer air of district twelve hits me.

The whole crowd goes crazy.

Zander and I step out, and Zander holds up our hands.

I scan the crowd until I finally find my sister.

She has the sweetest little smile on her face, and is screaming my name.

Eventually, the crowd splits and Zander and I walk down to find our families.

"Rayleigha!!" Gracelynn cries when she sees me. She runs towards me and I pick her up.

"I missed you so much," she says.

"I missed you too Gracie," I say.

Quincy gives me a hug and mom wraps us in one big group hug.

Our family is finally back together.

********
A/N

This is pretty much the last numbered chapter!! Next is the epilogue then I'll have an authors note then it's all over!!