I want to go! Me too! Me three!

We got responses like that from literally the whole team, so they all went and asked coach if they could go and he said they could.

Alright, I'll buy the plane tickets and game tickets for us and you can pay me back later, I said.

I order all of the tickets and most of the guys just paid me today.

We leave for Nebraska on Friday at 4:45 pm.

* Skip to Friday *

We're all at the airport waiting for our plane to board and I'm texting Sophie.

I can't believe I'm going to miss your game :( - Jon

It's fine Jonathan, I know you have a busy schedule and after all the game is Nebraska. -Sophie

Flight 689 to Omaha, Nebraska is now boarding, a ladies voice said over the intercom.

All of us got up and boarded the plane, Kaner and I sitting next to each other.

It didn't take long for us to get there and before we knew it we were checking into the hotel and then going for dinner.

* The next morning *

* Sophie's POV *

I woke up around 9 and did everything exactly the same way I usually do things: get Avery up, eat breakfast, shower, blow dry and straighten hair, got into my uniform, ate a light lunch, and then headed to the arena for the biggest game of my life so far.

We got there and I got a text from my mom saying that Erin went into labor! I got in the locker room and coach talked while all of us stretched like usual. Before we knew it, it was time to go out for warmups.

We warmed up like usual and then went back into our locker room, listened to coach talk some more, and then it was time for my pep talk: Ladies, we have made it so far! We are amazing team, and I have seen each and every one of you improve so much, and I am so proud of all of you. This is the biggest game of our lives so far and I know we can win if we play our game to the best of our ability. I love you girls! Let's do this!

Welcome to the court the Nebraska Huskies!

Now welcome to the court the Wichita State Shockers!

The captains meeting is called and Sophie Adams walks away with serve yet again.

We have mini warmups going and pregame interviews starting. Kelsey has yet again snagged Wichita State captain Sophie Adams, Kelsey?

Yes, Sophie what is going through your mind right now?

I'm thinking about everything that needs to be done right now and how it all should be done, I said.

We have a special surprise for you and Avery, could you call her over for me? Kelsey asked.

Sure. I got Avery and Kelsey asked her a couple questions and then said it was time for our surprise.

Ladies, there's some people here to see you, Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane!

Jon?! I asked shocked.

Hey babe, he said walking over to me and picking me up in a hug.

There's also the rest of the Chicago Blackhawk team in the stands over there! Kelsey said into her microphone.

I love you Sophie and I know you're going to great like you always do. I can't wait to see your beautiful face when you win the national title, good luck, he said before kissing me quickly and being directed off of the court by one of the extra cameramen.

Thank you for your time Sophie and Avery, Kelsey said.

Thanks, I said before walking off and getting ready for this game to start.

I served the ball over, they passed,set, hit, we passed, set, hit, they passed, set, hit, and are stuf blocked by Katie Reilly and Mary Ashton! The first point goes to Wichita State.

The first set goes to WSU. The second set goes to Nebraska. The third set goes to WSU. The fourth set goes to Nebraska.

This is it, we only need to win one more set to win the game and the title, I knew we could do this ladies, we just can't let them get this set, I said in the locker room during intermission.

It was so awesome having the Blackhawks there, they were always cheering the loudest every time we got a point.

We went back out for the fifth set and played super hard.

Dani Mostrom serves for Wichita State on game point, they pass, set, hit,we pass, set, hit, they pass, set, hit, we pass, set, hit,they pass, set, hit, we pass, Sophie Adams goes up to jump set or hit the ball over, and she spikes it down on the other side of the court winning the game and the national title!

We ask that all spectators remain in their seats while the trophy is being brought out.

As usual the captain of the winning team gets to hold the trophy first.

I went up and lift the trophy high above my head and the whole arena erupted into applause. I handed the trophy off to Avery after a minute and she did the same thing I did.

The trophy went around to the whole team and then they did the stars of the game before they allowed family and friends onto the court.

Your third star of the game is Dani Mostrom! Your second star of the game is Avery Jonhson! And your first star if the game is Sophie Adams! We now are welcoming the friends and family of the players out onto the court.

Jonathan came out onto the court and walked over to me picking me up and spinning me before kissing me and putting me down.

I'm so glad you're here, I have no one else right now.

What about your family?

Well, Erin kinda went into labor and its pretty important that my parents be there for that, I said.

Well I'm also glad I'm here, because that was the best volleyball game I've ever seen and you were so amazing babe, Jon said.

Wichita State players, I need you all over here for a team picture! Some lady yelled over the crowd.

That's my cue, I said while I turned and walked over to take the picture.

I was sat down on the ground in the center of the picture and the trophy was placed in my lap. We took the pictures and several others along with it and then they gave me the trophy so Avery and I could get pictures with the Blackhawks and our boys. I got a bunch of pictures taken and lots of congratulations and several different interviews on the sidelines as well.

I went into the locker room after the celebration and quickly showered before our post game interview where Avery and I were announcing that we accepted the National team offer.

After all of that took place we were told what time to be back at the arena for the awards ceremony and then we were released for the night.

I love watching you play volleyball babe, Jon said.

Well I love watching you play hockey, I said.

We got back to the hotel and said goodnight to the guys before crashing.