Prolouge

Louis Tomlinson
He studies in Hall Cross High. Loves drama and is a pro at football. He loves music and singing but hates his voices Sometimes. But has a secret youtube channel where he posts his cover songs but never shows his face in the video all you can see on the screen is his entire body till his neck nothing above it. He doesnt reveal his name stays anonymous does his intro to every video using his youtube user name which is Chats12. He lives with his mum and 6 siblings and his step dad Dan Deakin. He loves his family. He is also a massive fan of One Direction.

One Direction a world famous boyband. A band with four boys namely Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam. They are all 19 years old. Harry Styles is the charmer, Niall Horan the Irish leprechaun, Zayn Malik the vain one and Liam Payne the daddy direction.

What happens when One Direction's Harry Styles is invited to an Charity football match in Doncaster.

Harry meets Louis
Louis meets Harry
Will they meet properly or will they only have the chance to watch each other from a distance and never meet.

Warnings:
Boyxboy
Mpreg
Bottom louis!
Top harry!
Famous harry!
High school student louis!

Hey people this is my new book hope you like it I will try my best to not come up with more ideas but I cant just stop them so here is another book but dont worry I will try my best and update all my works.

Hope u love this
Pls vote and comment how you find this book.
Also can you maybe check out my other works
Thank you love ya all sooooooo much
C ya soon

-k