Chapter 6: BACKSATGE OMG CUTE BOYS!

Marissa's POV

Mara with these people....

Ugh.... I'm starving I already ate my cotton candy, my sandwich, drank my soda and ate some kind of chinese food which was sooo good!! But did you know I love food? If you didn't now you know! I cook also.... so WHOOP WHOOP!

"Mara over here!" Phoebe shouted over all the music.

Mara came over and was like "Oh my god did you here them?? I feel so embarrassed!!"

she screamed over the music.

****

Phoebe's POV

"Oh.My.God. This was the best day of my life!!" Marissa shouted.

"It gets even better..." Mara trailed off.

"Backstage passes?" asks an employee.

"Oh.My.God.Mara.You.Never.Told.Me.We.Had.Backstage.Passes." I said pausing every one word. I never thought I would get this far with my best friends.

"Hey Simon!" said Mara to her 'dad'.

"Hey MarMar .... do you want to meet the boys who were saying all that stuff to you?"

"Yes and can Marissa and Phoebe come with?" Mara asked.

"Corse they can come their your best friends aren't they?" Simon chuckled.

"Hi Im Phoebe." I told a cute brunette boy with curls. He was sitting with for other boys one had a black quiff, one has blonde hair with beautiful blue eyes, and anothe had icy blue eyes and side swept hair.

"Why hello there, love. You look very pretty." he said to me.

I could feel my face burning... Im blushing as always.

Mara's POV

"Ello I'm britsh!" I did a fake accent to a boy with dark brown eyes and hair that goes one direction...

"Why hello there Im Liam! You look very beautiful."

"Why thank you." Im definatly rocking this accent!!

_____________________

__________

______

A/N: Hey guys sorry for not updating and stuff thanks for 60 reads by the way can we get some

FRICKING VOTES AND STUFF AT LEAST 10 votes and ill update

THANK YOU NOW TELL MY MOM I GOT 60 READS!!