Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CAUTION! This chapter contains disturbing content that may offend younger readers

Thank you :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2.

Louis woke up on Zayn's couch. With Zayn asleep on the floor. We must of fallen asleep last night, when we were playing. He thought. Louis had a killer headache; damn they must have had like 20 beers last night, as they were bottles everywhere. He checked his phone thinking that Harry might of texted him. Nothing. I guess he doesn't want to talk to me Louis assumed. Louis decided to wake Zayn up and go out somewhere.

.....

"I never what to see you again!" Louis screamed in Harry's face. Harry felt tears come to his eyes. "I HATE YOU!" Louis cried. Harry was on the brink of an emotional breakdown. Louis made his way to the door. "NO!" Harry yelled. Louis snapped back around to face Harry "What?" he said in a rather annoyed tone. "Don't leave." Harry said quietly. "It's too late for that." Louis said, turning around, Harry swore he saw a tear in Louis eyes. Harry walked Up to Louis pushing him into the wall. "What are yo-" Louis was cut off by Harry gently pressing their lips together. Louis was surprised at first, but he kissed back. They had both been waiting for this moment for so long. The kiss suddenly turned heated, with Louis slipping his tongue into Harry's mouth. Exploring the younger lads' mouth. Harry moaned into the kiss. Louis went to lift Harrys shirt off, Harry tensed, his eyes shot open. Louis broke away from the kiss. "What's wrong babe?" Louis said looking at Harry with worry filling his eyes. "No-nothing" Harry stammered. "Good" Louis said kissing Harry again. Louis went to take Harry's shirt off again. Harry let him. Their touch broken only by Louis pulling Harry's shirt over his head. Louis let his hands wander. They made their way to Harry's hips. His hand gently brushing past Harry's scars. Louis touched one of the deeper scars. His hands instantly stopped. His eyes shot open. He stopped kissing Harry and looked down to what his hand was touching. He saw the scars. All of them. Louis' hands jerked backwards off of Harry's skin, and he backed away. He said nothing, he just looked up to Harry with, what seemed to be... disgust? No it can't be. Can it?

.....

Harry's eyes jolted open. He quickly sat up. His breathing ragged. "It was just. A dream" he said over and over again. He slowly got out of bed and checked his phone. Again nothing. He sighed. Harry decided to call Niall, him being the most energetic apart from Louis. "Mm-hello" a slurred voice said into the phone. "Where you asleep?" Harry said into the phone. "What- oh yeah I was." Niall said, slurred again. "Shit, sorry. Well could you come over, later? Coz me and Louis had a fight and he went over to Zayns?" Harry said, sort of shyly. "Mhmm, yep I'll be over in 20." Niall said. He knew that Harry wasn't all that great when he was left alone after him and Louis had a fight like this. "Thanks see you in 20." Harry said with a smile on his face. "No Problem. See you!" Niall said into the phone. They both hung up the phone. Harry walked over to the couch and turned the TV on. He settled on watching 'SpongeBob Squarepants'

20 minutes later

Niall bounded into the living room, full of energy. "So what you want to do?" Niall almost shouted. "I don't know, whatever you want?" Harry shrugged. "Do you... want to ... go to ... a movie?" Niall suggested. "Hmmm, Nah, you wanna just hang here and play Mario Kart or Black Ops?" Harry asked. "Sounds great!" Niall said and he literally jumped over the couch and sat down. "Someone's full of energy" Harry thought to himself. They sat and played most of the morning, until lunch. Where they went to Harry's Favourite restaurant/café.

.....

Louis was at Zayn's house, along with Zayn. And Louis was getting worried because Harry wasn't talking to him. He hadn't even texted him. And Harry always called when he was upset with Louis. He never went 2 days without contact with his best mate. Whether it was on the phone or in person. Louis was getting worried. "Calm down mate!" Zayn said to Louis. Louis was pacing. "What if something happened? I never should of left!" he was saying to himself. "I NEED to go back to Harry!" Louis shouted