| Rules |

Since there isn't any Miraculous Ladybug Watty Awards out yet and I felt that many needed to be honored besides announced as Fanfics of the Week, I created this hoping that many can be seen as important fanfictions in our community.

Categories for entry:

If you want to enter your fanfiction, you will have to comment on the chapter which you believe your book should be under. You can only enter ONE of your fanfictions overall; not one in every category. I will be checking through entries so if it isn't accurate, I will message you. If you continue to refuse to change your category, you will be disqualified. Some examples of categories your fanfic can be added to include Adrinette, Ladynoir, and Marichat.

If your book can be entered in more than one category, simply enter it in the Miraculous Ladybug category where basically anything containing the love square is accepted.

To enter:

Comment your title and the link to your novel (do NOT give me your username; copy and paste the link!) on the category you want to join. One-shots will be its own category, so don't worry about separating each individual one-shot for every category. When you have been accepted, hashtag your book #MLWattyAwards so I can keep track of which continue to be running and which want to be removed.

You are not allowed to ask me to change your book cover/title. Once I screenshot your cover and add it to the chapter, I will not do it again. It takes a long time to crop hundreds of entries, which is why I will remove an entry if someone asks me to change their cover.

Since a lot of people have been asking how to attach the link while on mobile devices/tablets and such, here's a brief explanation:

If you click at the bottom of the screen where the vote and comment section pop up, there should be a symbol of three dots connected with lines that state "Share". Click on that, and there should be an option of "Copy link".

You MUST be following this account.

Your story doesn't need to be completed, so don't worry and don't rush through your book!

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER SOMEONE ELSE'S FANFICTION. Although, you can message them/comment to them that they should enter.

ENTERING SEASON IS NOW CLOSED.

Voting:

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE UNTIL JANUARY 1ST.

When the voting time comes, you can comment "+1" by the fanfiction you believe should win. You are NOT allowed to vote for yourself. You are allowed to ask your followers to vote for you (in fact, encouraged!).

I will be organizing a system so that people can't win solely based on "+1"s, but that will be a leading factor into success. I can't tell you what it will be, though, because ignorant people will say "it's not fair!" or "that's a stupid idea; you should do this instead!". Don't worry about bias; I will treat each book with equality and respect and not simply because either they're a close friend of mine or that their book is more popular than another.

(That's just my excuse of saying I haven't read many ML fanfictions to be bias.)

You can tag someone if you believe their novel should be added, but of course, it is up to the original author to decide whether or not they want to join.

Prizes:

As stated in the bio, you will receive a sticker for your book cover, votes on all chapters, a follow from this account, and a shout out made by this account.

Deadlines:

Entries are May 20th - January 1st.

Voting is January - March 1st.

Announcing winners - April 1st.

How do I know if I'm Accepted?

I usually update the Wattys approximately every couple months, and I will reply to your comment stating that "You have been accepted, don't forget to tag your book #MLWattyAwards!". You will know if you have been denied if I reply stating that you either 1) Didn't read my rules 2) Didn't read my rules 3) Didn't read my rules. I accept everyone who apply as long as they FOLLOW MY RULES. Just in case I haven't made it clear to you.

I wish the all of you the best luck!