prologue

(Y/n) sat at his/her Desk, Pausing every so often with a Groan to Rub his/her back "All This Planning..." He/she said staring at The Plans for their Next Attack For Yellow Leader. "I don't Even Know If I should do this.." He/she muttered, Holding his/her Head, But Jolted Up Hearing Someone Mumble behind them. "Sir?" He asked.

"Yes, what do you need." (Y/n) Retorted, not in the best of moods today. "A Letter was Sent to You, from Yellow Leader, Sir." He said Holding Up a Paper, (Y/n) gestured for him to come over, and once he did, (he/she) grabbed the paper starting to read it.

Urgency from Yellow leader:

Here we are being Rivals. I must state to you Purple leader, I will have my revenge. I have swung the white flag over my head, I have no more fight in me. You proclaim victory as I don't care. I bid you farewell friend.
Signed,
Yellow leader

(Y/n) dmiled setting the letter down "Finally a Excuse.." He/she Muttered under their breath as the small soldier hummed in confusion, not hearing what his leader had said. "Gather my Troops, I Must give Them information on this Situation. I no longer have a need For This plan." (Y/n) smiled crumbling up the paper and throwing it at a near by trashcan, which had long ago been filled with throw-away plabs. The young soldier noticed that his leader seemed happy, and smiled nodding his head before heading out.

Once Purple leader was notified that the troops were gathered, he/she walked out of their office with a poker face, or at least that was what (Y/n) was trying to emote- he/she was too excited for what this brilliant news meant, "Fellow Friends, Soldiers, and Army." (Y/n) cleared their throat, noticing that his/her soldiers had confused looks on their faces- (Y/n) was speaking with a different tone of voice afterall. More casual than usual.

"There has been some news...." (Y/n) started, loosening the excited expression on his/her face. "Yellow Leader, will no longer be playing our little game of cat and mouse." (Y/n) sighed contently, raising a hand that had been folded behind his/her back, "For Yellow Leader has surrendered to our forces, and will no longer will be willing to fight, for he has fallen To our feet!"

Hearing (Y/n), The Soldiers Still stayed Put, "You May relax From Position." They Said, as the Herds of People started To Chant, and Cheer at each other excited. Despite How Strong and flat They seemed To Be in The camp, They had their own Lives. Who knows, A few may even have families. A Few Didn't Seem To Care, They just Had a Serious Face, but That Regularly Changed when a Friend of theirs Walked Over and Made them Start laughing because of how they joked. "Though..." (Y/n) started as The Soldiers Stopped and Looked at (Y/n) Confused. "I am Currently Moving To England For Some Time, In The Mean While, I Will put Cartman in Charge." He/she Said, Not really Giving Them a Explanation as To why he/She Was Leaving.

"Yes sir!," they yelled. And with that he/she walked back in the tent and Started to gather something's he/she Might Need Later on. A gun, he/she saw a Gun and Grabbed it, no Telling When They would need it. One of the troop leaders walked in again.

"The Jet is Ready, Have You Gotten Your Stuff Together already Sir?" They asked him/her looking around The Room, But Not Really For any Logical reason. "Yes, I'll Be Out Shortly. Just give me a Few minutes to change." (Y/n) said to the them.

He nodded His Head Leaving (Y/n) alone to Change. He/she Looked around for a Few Minutes Before finding a Duffel Bag in a box she/he had. "Hm, Do I still have good clothes?" He/she Asked starting to Look Through Them, And Grabbed a Pair of Black pants and a (color) tee shirt with a (logo or design of choice) on it.

He/she Took Out out a Black Hoodie and stared at it for a While, "My mother Bought this for me.." They said, Remembering That he/she was at Least 19 when her Mother Bought it for him/her. It hurt their heart, But She/he grabbed it.

After Years of It being off, (Y/n) grabbed her/his phone and Turned it on. "I must have wasted Ton of energy." He/she Muttered, but really, Didn't care and Shoved The phone in their pocket. "Ready?" Some one Asked Grabbing The Duffel Bag (Y/n) had in her/his hands.

Nodding Her/his Head they slipped on Their hoodie. "Was I always this skinny?" She/he asked Feeling that the Hoodie was Loose then She/he remembered. After a Few Minutes, They made it to The The Jet and With them opening the Door, (Y/n) sat down on a Seat. "Sir, There Will be a Cab Where You Will be Dropped off. But... Are you sure you can trust these 'Allies' of yours?" The Girl who opened the door Asked, with a Worried Expression. (Y/n) thought for A bit before She/he shrugs. "Edd's always been My One, and only friend. I honestly don't really care if He Betrays me." (Y/n) answered Looking at Lola, who was usually referred to 'lol' by Friends. Maybe at the moment, This wasn't a lie. Its been Years since (Y/n) last talked to Edd, But he/he would probably realize soon That Edd was Very Dear to them.

"Ready to Go?" The pilot asked, Looking behind and looking at (Y/n), who nodded. The pilot turned around and started To turn on The jet, Switching some Switches, pulling levers, pressing Buttons, asking Questions to the radio. Things (Y/n) didn't care to focus on. (Y/n) just wanted to see Edd again.

After a Few Uncounted Hours, The Jet 'Finally Made It To Its station. (Y/n) jumped Off Grabbing His/her things and Bid Lol farewell. After This, Going to a Taxi With Some one Who Worked For Him/her and Jumped in. "I Wonder If Edd's Phone Number Still Works..." (Y/n) muttered to him/herself, "If not... I guess I'll have find a phone book." He/she pulled out the old and outdated phone from their pocket, "If phonebooks still exist, that is."

Tapping on Edds Contact She/he Took a Deep Breath "Please Still have your old Phone Number.." They begged, Though Really What She/he Should be asking is that he Still Remembered him/her.

After Hearing the Ring on The Phone For about 4 times, Some one Picked up the phone. "Hello?" A Voice on The Other Line asked. "Is this... Edd? Edd Gould?" (Y/n) asked Hoping it Was, and Bit his/her lip.

"Yes, Who Is This? Are You a Hacker?" He asked, a Hint of Worry in His Voice. "No, No, Of Course not. But judging on how you don't know who I Am... You deleted my Number?" (Y/n) asked Playing with Her/his Fingers, Nervous. What if Eds just simply didn't Remember Him/her. "Who... Who was This again?" Edd asked, Sounding like he was about to hang up. 

"Oh.. Right, How Rude of me." (Y/n) let out a Nervous Laugh. "I'm (Y/n), I don't know if You Remember me. We used To Be Old Friends?" "(Y/n)?" Edd sounded Surprised and Dazed "(Y/n) (L/n)?!" He asked, his voice booming on the speaker, he must've been excited.

"Yeah..." (Y/n) said Surprised Edd even Remembered him/her. Edd laughed Nervously "Sorry I didn't Kept Your Contact, I didn't think we Were Ever Going to talk again. It being Years and all.... But hey! You called! How's it Been, What's It that Made You call?" Edda asked sounding happy and His Voice Seemed Cheered up. "I was hoping... If I could come and Live with you for a While? Just until I Get On My feet? I know this is Selfish Of Me To ask.. But I don't really have any other Friends. And I want to get away From My Hell of a Life." (Y/n) admitted.

"OF COURSE!! But First, a question. You remember where I live, right?" Edd asked as (y/n) thought for a While staying Silent. "....yyyyyes..? I do, I think I do, surprisingly."

"Alright! We'll Be Waiting Here For You." Edd Paused to Do something, Most Likely To Eat something for Drink something. "Cant Wait To See You though!"

"We?" (Y/n) asked Confused, Not understanding what He Meant by 'we'. "Me and My Friends. Matt and Tom. I don't think you've met Them." Edd said, as (Y/n) made a 'ohhh' sound. "Well, I have To Go, Bye Edd, See You later."

"You Too! Bye (Y/n)!"