Mile High!

So we were flying from Heathrow with Virgin Atlantic, the girls was so excited, I tried to stay calm but inside I was screaming. Marcus was waiting for us at check-in so it was air kisses all round from him. We checked our bags in & was then escorted to the VIP Area. If Jess squealed one more time I might just rip her throat out.

As we entered the room there were lots of people about, I looked around & I saw Louis & Niall, they looked up, I smiled, they both walked over to me, at his point Jess & Phoebe were nearly wetting themselves, it was going to be a long flight with these too I tell you!

Hi Ruby I'm Louis, so nice to finally meet you, he hugged me & Niall did the same, they seemed lovely. I see Harry is in your first video Niall said, I laughed, 'yes that was lucky for me' Louis & Niall both laughed. We chatted for a few minutes then I made my way across the room for a coffee, my insides were shaking. I then heard that unforgettable deep monotone voice, Hey Ruby, he said, I turned & there he was like an angel smiling that perfect smile with those eyes, he was wearing black jeans (surprise surprise) a white t-shirt & the boots you know which ones I mean, I smiled at him, Hi Harry, how you doing? 'Yeah I'm great, so glad you are doing this tour with us' he replied. I felt myself melting inside I wanted him now, but no Ruby you can't do this, he will fuck your head up I thought. The other girls joined me I introduced them, Jess & Phoebe were beside themselves, he'd already met Suzie so she was ok with it all.

I saw the way he looked at Jess & Phoebe, I rolled my eyes & walked off, how fucking dare he eye my friends up, was that for my benefit or his own, I wonder? Jess & Phoebe stuck to him like glue, I was seething inside, they know how I feel about him, oh well I need to forget him this is work now. Suzie nudged me, 'You ok?' I'm fine Suze I replied she hugged my shoulders, 'it will be ok Ruby you know, try & forget about him' she was right I needed to focus, I eventually met Liam & Zayn, they are so lovely.

We boarded the flight, first class if you please it was amazing! We all settled down, I could hear Jess & Phoebe giggling away like children, I could also hear his voice talking to Niall, I put my earphones in I can't listen to his voice anymore today! After about an hour I needed the toilet, I walked down the aisle way, he looked up at me & smiled, I got to the toilet & I felt someone behind me, his hand against the door, I turned it was HIM again, fuck why is he doing this? I tried to move his hand, I swung round, he pushed me against the door & kissed me so hard, I tried to get away but I couldn't stop myself.

We fell into the toilet, now if you have ever been on a plane you will know how small the toilets are, they are tiny, so with both of us in it, there wasn't much room. I pulled at his t shirt & he just didn't stop kissing me, god I had to have him in here now. He was unzipping my jeans, I felt his hand inside them, he ended up pulling them down, when he stood back up I unzipped his jeans, OMG was we really doing this, he put me on the side where the sink was and pulled my jeans off completely, I then felt his tongue on the rim of my knickers, god help me! He pushed them to side & I felt his fingers enter me, but he stayed with his tongue also, he was so good at it, this boy can't be 19!

He came back up to me & pulled my hips to him, he pushed himself inside me, I groaned quite loud as he pumped away, this was amazing, all the time he's looking into my eyes, right then & there I knew this was my life now, why would I think this about him? Just as we were getting to our climax there was a knock at the door, we both stopped, 'who's in there I really need to go?' Said Niall, errr it's me mate I won't be a minute feeling abit sick' Harry replied, 'Oh ok I'll find another one then ' he said laughing.

We stared at each other & laughed. Harry was the first to speak 'Ruby I want you so much & I know you feel the same!?!' (Yes, I did want him more than life but I can't tell him that) I replied ' Harry it's just not right is it, I admit I do want you but it's never going to work' . He kissed me softly & said we better get out of here I'll finish this later, I laughed thinking I bet you will! He went out first & a few seconds later I followed, Suzie was sat shaking her head 'I know what you have been doing Ruby' she said, oh shut up Suzie I know what I'm doing I replied.

Did I know what I was doing? Did I fuck I just wanted him more than anything but I knew he would hurt me, but fuck he has the best tongue in the world, I blushed at the thought. Was there more to come? Yes there is but this was going to be hard & by god what happens over the next 2 months would blow my mind because he would become my life................but would I become his?????