Chapter 1

Frisk put her ballet shoes and tutu in her bag. That was the last thing right? She looked around her room before agreeing with herself. Yep everything. Frisk had shorts and one of her sweaters on with comfortable flats. Her brothers were already downstairs waiting for her.

"Come on Frisk!" Chara yelled from down the stairs.

"I'm coming I'm coming." She complied stomping down the stairs.

"For a Ballet dancer your footsteps sure are heavy," Chara replied chuckling.

"Shut up!" She yelled hitting Chara on his shoulder, making Chara burst into a fit of laughter.

"Come on we've got to go," Asriel said walking down the stairs and past them, towards the door.

~*~*~*~

Asriel lead them to the school bragging about how cool it was all of the way. Frisk was a little giddy to be going to the school. There was nothing much to do outside of the ruins so Frisk and Chara usually stayed inside wandering around the ruins. Chara, however was not so thrilled to be going to the school. He liked dancing with his sister but, didn't really like the company of other people. (Introvert) He was a little anti-social and didn't really like the thought of having to talk to others.

~*~*~*~

"Alright, this is where I drop you off," Asriel said standing in front of the gym doors. "You'll have to talk to the other kids around." He motioned to where most of the kids were. -The cafeteria, which was right next to the Gym might I add- "Make friends. I'll see you guys when orientation starts." He said quietly slipping into the gym.

Chara and Frisk made way over to a small group of friends that were off to the side. Of course being the social butterfly that Frisk was she spoke up. "Hello. My brother and I are new here do you think you guys could help us out some?"

The first one she noticed was the skeleton in the blue jacket. He was also the first one to respond back. "Hey." He extended an arm out to Frisk. "Always nice to meet new faces."

She took his hand and shook it firmly. "My name is Frisk and this is my brother Chara." She pointed towards Chara.

"My names Sans. Nice to meet you." He then pointed to a taller skeleton. "This is my brother Papyrus." He then pointed to a fish/human "This is Undyne." He then pointed to a small yellow dinosaur "And this is Alphys."

They all waved to Frisk and Chara. Frisk waved back but Chara kept his hands in his pocket not saying anything to them.

"Undyne is a Senior and dances capoeira/hip hop. Alphys is in my grade. We're both Juniors. Alphys does a little hip-hop and so do I." He said smiling.

"Although Sans is w-way better than me," Alphys said scratching the back of her head.

"Aww don't put yourself down like that Alphys." He said chuckling. "And Lastly my brother is a Latin dancer. He's a sophomore."

Chara and Frisk laughed at the same time, Frisk trying to hold it in more.

"What?" Sans asked a little confused.

"That's your younger brother?" Chara asked.

Frisk hit his arm. "Chara don't be rude!' She whispered-yelled at him.

He chuckled softly. "What?" he said playfully. "It's not my fault that the older on is shorter. And besides, you laughed too."

Undyne and Chara laughed at what Chara said. Who could blame them? Chara wasn't lying.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," Sans mumbled shrinking back into his hoodie.

~*~*~*~

I hope you like the first chapter of my new fanfic. if you did then please leave a vote. please follow me and also enjoy this picture

 please follow me and also enjoy this picture

-Chao ~Valorie The Broken Heart