LEMON

Ticci Toby X Reader Lemon Part 1
*Forced*
R-18: Sexuality, Rape, Abuse, Assault, Bloody, Gore, Disturbing and Foul Language
This it the whole lemon part.
Requested and Dedicated : FrancescaDelaCruz0

Second Person P.O.V:

He never stopped to even still himself inside you. He just kept pounding deep inside you at a very intimidating pace.

And yes, it hurts like FUCKING HELL.

You felt like your small hole womanhood is frantically tearing apart and it's bleeding.

And by that time you were screaming, calling out for help. But for goodness sake you were in a forest. Who would hear you?

After some good 5 minutes, it subsided and it actually felt good. REALLY GOOD.

Soon, those screams turned into moans of pleasure and whimpers of your helplessness as his grunts and groans synced with yours.

You wrapped your legs around his waist as he dug his nails onto your waist as you held on tight to his back and a pulling on the strands of his hair.

His cock fully deep inside you as his speed kept going faster and harder signing you that he was about to cum.

And you weren't even close. You were just building up. So, you started rocking your hips back and forth swaying along with his to increase the simulation as you threw your head back. Your moans escalating to gasps and screams.

Then, you felt yourself being filled in by hot thick liquid, his cum. He buried his face onto the crook of your neck as he groaned out loudly.

He sat next to you. Trying to calm down from the high.

As soon as you were able to realize and sort out the events. It wasn't really because he didn't let you finish yourself. Though, because he actually did cum inside you.

There was of course a huge chance you'd be pregnant. "You! Y-you cum inside me!?"

Quickly, you sat up. Not really bothering to stand since you really felt numb and still high from the sequences.

He was actually already dressed up, he reached out for his axe as you stood up and backed away. A bit suspicious of his actions.

"H-hey!" you whined as he gripped onto your wrist.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Gore sprinted out as blood came all over the surface, a few drops went onto his clothing.

The axe straight down to your head. your face left on horror.

He pulled out his axe. Ahhh. What a great night, for him at least.

*So, yeah, end of it, hope ya enjoyed it. It's my first lemon. soooo yeah. it's a bit short. But hope you enjoyed yourself. Then again this was a request by a friend.*