What's Your Number?

~Brea's POV~

I really hope that Victoria likes Ali. He is a really nice guy and he something to get her mind off of Craig dumbass. Something just isn't right about their whole situation...but I don't know

Brea: He should be here any minute...

Victoria: First of all I look a hot ass mess and you got me meeting this boy I know nothing about...(looks toward the door) Who the hell is that?

Brea: That's him girl...(yells) ALI!!! OVER HERE!!! (motions him towards her)

Victoria: (whispers) Oh he is FINE!!! oooppp he is getting closer

Brea: Hey Ali...This is Victoria...the girl I been telling you about

Ali: Oh well she is prettier than what I expected. Hi Victoria I'm Ali. (puts hand out)

Victoria: (shakes his hand and nods head)

 Brea: Victoria are you going to say hi?

Victoria: OH!! Hi im....Vic-Vic-Vic.....(gto)

Ali: Victoria??

Victoria: Yeah Victoria

Brea: What the hell was that about?  (looks at Victoria)

I know damn well this girl is not acting all shy and awkward...what the hell was I thinking she probably isn't ready to meet new people in the first place.

~Victoria's POV~

Why is he so cute...Should I be interested when I have Prod? This is all bad but he looks soo good. And he is a gentleman...lets just see how this goes

Victoria: Okay so lets go the movie is about to start. Lets go!!

Brea&Ali: Oh yeah

(walks in theatre)

So they have seen the movie and are walking down the street. Victoria and Ali hit it off pretty well. It seems like Victoria forgot all about Craig. They are flirting and making each other laugh. Now Brea is feeling like a third wheel.

(after movie)

Victoria: That was a good movie

Ali: I know right. The plot twist was great.

Brea: We should go to the movies all the time.

Victoria: I know...now that I have a new friend. ( looks at Ali and smiles)

Ali: Victoria can I talk to you...

Victoria: Sure..

Brea: Well im going to go over here and sit down(walks away)

Ali: Victoria I know we just met but you are really cool and I really like you.

Victoria: oh really?

Ali: Yeah so I was wondering if I can get your number?

Victoria: It too you long enough to ask!! (laughs) Its 323-***-****

Ali: Thanks we im going to text you later on okay?!

Victoria: Okay no problem (Blushes)

Brea: (walks back) Awww yall are so cute...yall should think of dating

Victoria: GIRL!!!

Ali: (laughs) Yeah your right Brea

Brea: OOOOOO he want you Vicky!!!!

Victoria: Oh gosh can we go please...(starts walking)

He is so sweet and I kinda like him too. Lets just see where we go from here. But I have Prod...I just don't know...

~Ali's POV~

She is so beautiful. I want to make her my everything. She is so nice too she deserves someone like me (smiles) Lets see where we go from here.

*Comment.Like.Vote.and Share*