Part 13

When the gang was leaving for the mall they saw Navya coming Cabir goes nd hugs her thanking God to send her back. After a while, Manan nd gang enter the mall with the bodyguards following them plus protecting them from smashing in the crazy crowd which was around them in a minute when they saw Manik. They all were going crazy over Manik as he is a well knows man. Media was their in a minute shouting for Manik Manik plus the crowd which pissed Manik off as he wanted privacy with his family. Nandini was keeping little distant from Manik as she is only knows as his best friend in front of the world. Media was once again curious to know about Nandini as they always are as she is always seen so close to him. Media always ask about Nandini but Manik never answers any questions which are regarding her. Manik was getting frustrated by all this all notice this Cabir signs Nandini to do something to which she nods.

Note: Nobody knows that Manik is the boss of Mafia Except Nandini nd others. The Mafia boss is his secret identity. The world only knows him as the world most popular, richest and Ofcouse the Greek god.

Nandini: (softly+slowly) Baby calm down it's alright!! This all crowd loves you so please don't feel frustrating from them u should be happy that they love u so much.
Manik: Jaan it not about this crowd I know they love me I am not frustrated because of them but this media they pisses me off like wherever I got they are their in like a minute. Jaan I need my privacy with you guys.
Nandini: I know baby but it's their job Na they are doing what they are suppose to do be calm we are just going to reach the theater

They reach the theater they all move inside while the bodyguards request Manik lovers aka his fans to give him some privacy to which they happily agree and leave but the media was but ready to leave so they stayed outside.

Inside the theater:
They all take their seats it was a small theater which Manik booked in the mall for them it had a little kitchen too. All were amazed seeing it. Manik wanted no one in the theater except from his family.

Nandini: OMG baby this theater is pretty nd cool I loved it

Nandini: OMG baby this theater is pretty nd cool I loved it. (She said throwing herself on the sofa)
Cabir: Yeah or Isma kitchen bhi hai!
Mukti: Iss Bukad ko kitchen hi dikhi!
Cabir: Shut up Mukti I am not Bukad nd all hai.
Manik: guys please don't start again Nahi toh main bhar ikal du ga Tum Dono ko. (They both shut their mouth up nd sit)
Navya: Humna apni zinda main esa theater Nahi dekha.
Alya: Mana bhi I am suprised!!!
Dhruv: Yeah buddy Na yaha banwaya hai.
All: What??????????
Dhruv: Yes that's true as we know that our Nandini love watching movies in the theater Manik Na yeh specially Nandini tumhara liya banwaya hai that you can Come here anytime nd enjoy your time u don't have to wait in the line for tickets nd everything else u can just go in nd watch whatever u like. This Theater belongs to you Nandini. (All were shocked Nandini looked at him)
Nandini: Omg Mani this is amazing but iski Kaya zarrorat thi yeh kitna expensive ho ga. (she said looking at him lovingly)
Manik: Baby main tumhara liya apni Jaan bhi hazir kar sakta hu. I can buy this world for you. I love you baby main tumhari harak wish puri karna chahtha hu or tumari wish ka samna money Kuch Nahi hai. (Nandini had tears in her eyes she don't say anything she just places her lips on his kisses him madly while he responds equally while others turns their faces away)
Cabir: Tum Dono Muka chahiya Na bus romance karna ka. Jab Dekho shuru ho Jata ho. (He said looking at them turning only his face towards them but our Manan were busy in themselves they kept kissing)
Mukti: Lagta hai Aaj huma inki 50 shades of grey dekhni pada gi?
Navya: Chiiii Mukti Woh movie ki baat maat kar Kaya bakar movie thi or tuja Phir dekhni hai sharam kar.
Mukti: Era Yaar main Manan ki 50 shades of grey ki movie ki baat kar Rahi hu.
Navya: Ha bagwan Woh Saab huma Nahi dekha inha roko koi.
Alya: Agar inko yahi sab karna tha toh Manik yaha ek room bhi banwa deta.yeh room main continue karta hum movie dekh lata.
Cabir: Inka Abhi taak Katam Nahi hua Kaya?? Dhruv dekh Na?
Dhruv: Nahi main Kyun Dekhu I am not interested In seeing someone romance. I am interested in doing romance. (He said looking at Alya while she blushes)
Cabir: Abh Tum Dono maat shuru ho jayo.
Mukti: Main hi dekh ti hu. (She turns back she sees Manik was busy kissing on Nandini neck she while was kissing on his cheeks nd shoulder. They both were lost in each other)
Cabir: Inka Katam hua ki Nahi!
Mukti: Nahi Nahi bhi Chalu hai yeah Esa Nahi ruka ga. Hum sab saath main Chiltha hai right now yeah totally ek Duja main lost hai.
All: Manan STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Manik nd Nandini come out of each other land sees all were back facing them Nandini blushes she hides her face in his chest. He snuggles her more into him with an irritated face breaking his romance which was on peek.
Manik: Tum log turn kar sakta ho!!
Mukti: Ufffff finally thank god Tum logo ki 50 shades Katam ho gayi Nahi toh main toh garba gayi thi ki hum Aaj movie dekh bhi raha ha ki Nahi.
Cabir: Yeh Muja bhi yahi Laga tha main toh dusra theater main tickets book karna wala tha.
Manik: Guys shut up so hum Bhaggi dekh raha hai???
Nandini: ofcouse yes right Cabir bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiii? (She said stretching the word bhai)
Cabir: Ofcouse bhanaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! (He said in the same tone as her)

Nandini shows him her tongue like a kid while Cabir does the same. Nandini turns her face away angrily pouting while Cabir turns his from hers. Other give Manik a deadly glare for bringing that topic back which he whispers a sorry!!!!

Manik: okay okay Jaan and Cabir no fighting again like kids I arranged both of the movie u guys wanted to watch so no fighting!!!
Cabni: Really???
Manik: (smilingly) yeah I did!!! (Nandini and Cabir jumps on him taking him in a tight hug while he falls totally on the sofa both of top of him)

Nandini: Baby I love you so much!!!!!!
Cabir: I love you too!!!!
Manik: Ewwwwwwww Cabir get up from me please don't say I love you too me sounds so weird Wo bhi meri gf ka samna. Or baby Tum jasa ho Na Wasa hi Raho I love it when U are Close to me. I love you Jaan!!! (He said pecking her lips tightly)
Nandini: I love you too baby!!!
Mukti: Guys apna show band Karo or movie dekha.
Dhruv: Hai main start karta hu!

They first watch Bhaggi Nandini was going crazy over tiger shroof she just watched this movie only from him. Manik didn't knew about it if he did he will never let her watch it as he HATE when he sees her drooling over any other guy expect him. The movie Ended Nandini claps like a baby. Manik hardly watched a single scene of the movie as he was totally lost in his Jaan who was cutely pouting all the time. He was pecking her lips time to time. Manik was going all naughty with her but to his surprise she didn't lost her concentration once from the movie her eyes didn't moved once from the theater screen. Manik was curious to know why his kisses are not affecting her. Once,the movie ended that's the first thing he asked Nandini who was still day dreaming about tiger.

Manik: Baby esa Kaya tha movie main jo tumna ek bhi mint ka liya apni screens sa Akha Nahi hatayi or nor even got affected by my touch??
Nandini: (dreamingly) Tiger shroff, he is so hot, sexy charming. I am lovestruck by him I just could not take my eyes from him. His dance moves just made me go more crazy for him. OMG his body koi bhi pagal ho Jaya. (She kept taking about tiger not knowing what affect it was having on Manik as she was saying all this he was jealous as hell while others whispers Oh freak under their breath as they know Manik is hell possessive about Nandini).
Cabir: Abh huma tiger is duniya main kabhi Nahi mila ga. (He said whispering)
Navya: Yeah true bachara best of luck to him!!!
Mukti: Bachara young age main hi Bohot hit ho sakta tha Bollywood industry main Nahi?
Cabir: yeah
Alya: Muja toh Nahi Lagta hum Dilwala  dekh paya ga. Cabir kahi or tickets book kar la.

Everybody laughs while Nandini was still blabbering about how tiger is hot making Manik go crazy with jealousy.

I end this chapter here I hope you guys love it. I know I am late really sorry for that to much going around. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Do comment and vote I gave you a huge chapter I want an amazing response then only I will give next update till then see ya!!! Love you guys!!❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😘😘😘