I bit my lip, looking in his direction. “You really think so?”

“Hell yeah. Go to Jeremy and tell him all about it. Tell your feelings.”

I sighed in relief, nodding in agreement. I went and planted a soft kiss on his forehead, “Thanks, Gale,” then, rushed downstairs to find Jeremy.

***

Jeremy's P.O.V.

     Bow and I have been talking by the shore, her hands still shaking as she held mine as I explained my feelings. She looked up to me and asked, with those tears pouring down her eyes. “So... So, it's true?”

I nodded hesitantly, not wanting to hurt her feelings. “I'm sorry, bow... I know I should've done this in the first place but, you got my sympathy a-and--”

I was cut off when she places her finger on top of my mouth, I looked in her direction. She was done crying. Her bangs covering her eyes. I couldn't see her expression. She let her finger slide down. “I get it. Don't talk anymore,”

She stood up; I followed her footsteps until finally, she lets go of my hand, stood on her tip toes to plant a kiss on my forehead. Then, she looks up with a forced smile, “Just go to her.”

“I-I'm really sorry, Bow...”

She shook her head, the tears were gone. She was back to being the confident Bow we always knew. She places her arms across her chest then glared, “What are you standing around for? Just get out of here and get 'er!”

I held both of her hands, caressing them gently, trying to make her feel better. “Thank you, Bow... I really appreciate this.”

She shrugs, “I know me, better than anyone else. And I know I'll be able to find a man better than you,” she smirks, making me laugh a bit.

“I owe you this, Bow!”

I ran ahead, not minding how many trips I had made as I ran, I just want to see her--I want to tell her-;

I barged into her room, only to find Gale in his boxers, typing on his phone. “Oh, hey, man.” he greeted, not even bothering to look up.

I squinted my eyes at him, stuttering. "W-Where's Sakura?" I asked as I looked around the room, the bathroom--hoping to get hit by her so, I'd know she's there but, sadly, it was empty.

“Oh, she went to confess to you, bro.”

My eyes widened in his way, "What?"

He looked up, furrowing his eyebrows. “Oh, holy shit.” he gasped. "I thought you were someone else, sorry."

“Damn it, Gale! Just tell me where she is!” I asked angrily, lifting him uo by grabbing him by his collar.

***

Nashi's P.O.V.

    I grabbed my hair, which was floating in mid-air as I ran toward the beach--remembering this was where I confessed to him last night. I looked up above the clouds when I stopped, closing my eyes, I took a deep breath before opening them again. Once I did, I find Rain walking by the shore, staring out the sea with her arms folded behind her back.

        “Rain....!” I called.

         “Oh,” she turned around, seeing me walking to her. “you...”