Chapter 20: Michelle and Kelly gets freaky

Kelly picked Michelle up and moved everything off the dresser drawer. He laid her down on it and went back and forth on her extremely fast. They were shouting, screaming, and moaning while she was clawing him. She made an exploding orgasm on his dick and he picked her up. He moved everything off the table and laid her down on the table. He went back and forth on her extremely fast and she had another exploding orgasm. He picked her up and laid her down on the bed. He went back and forth on her extremely fast while he had her wrists pinned down on the bed. "Oh my God, Kelly, keep goin', give it to me hard, give it to me rough, just like that, Kelly, oh my God, you're gonna make me fuckin' cum, you're gonna make me have an explosive orgasm, you can have all of me, Kelly, Kelly, you can have all of me, I swear to God, you can have all of me, cum all over me, papi, yeah, papi, just cum all over me!" said Michelle and she had an exploding orgasm. He picked her up and laid down. He put his fingers through hers and she started riding his dick. "Yeah, ride that dick, punish my motherfuckin' dick, keep givin' me that sweet pussy, M, oh my God, you're gonna make me cum, baby, you the boss, M, you the boss, I love you so goddamn much, M, keep ridin' my dick, give it to me rough, M, oh, God, you got that fuckin' Red Bull energy, M, I love that good shit, you know how, to fuck me extremely great, M, oh, shit, M, I'm about to motherfuckin' cum, keep ridin' my dick, M, you gon' make me speak every language in the world, keep givin' it to me, mami, I love you so fuckin' much, M!" said Kelly and his sperm spilled onto her stomach. She turned her back on him and grabbed a napkin. She wiped the sperm from her stomach and he put his dick in her pussy. He started going up and down on her extremely fast and his sperm came out of his dick again. He kept it in there and they started rubbing his dick really fast. "Oh, shit, Kelly, oh, that feels so fuckin' good, I love it!" said Michelle and she laid down on her left side. He went up and down on her and he wrapped his arm around her waist while squeezing her boobs slowly. "I'm gon' get between them caramel legs of yours, and I'ma eat you out clean, I'ma eat you out, until, there's nothin' left to eat out of you, open them legs, and lemme see what papi workin' with you, cuz, I'ma eat yo sweet ass pussy out," said Kelly and she opened her legs. He started eating her out and he put his hand on her stomach. They had been going at it for 25 hours and it was the next day. "Okay, where could they be, right now, cuz, they're not in the Jacuzzi nor any of the pools," said Kira. "They probably was fuckin' last night just like we was," said Christina and Carnell got up from the table. He walked away. "Carnell, wait!" said Kira. "Don't follow me, Kira, I just wanna be alone!" said Carnell.