Chapter 3 - The Message

N : Sorry for not writing a reap long time! I got busy and forgot.I'm sorry if there's most things diffrent!So I'll begin the story.....

Y/N's POV :

I still don't understand....I mean I understand we'll have a funeral for lovely Aphmau but....why would ANYONE live in a Lord's House?That has just passed away!

Y/N : What's the meaning of this?!

Laurence : Calm down Y/N!You're going to live in this house!Okay!

Y/N : What?!Are you serious?!You're going to kill me Laurence!She JUST passed....a-away.....*you teared a drop*

Laurence : *Sighed*Its ok Y/N we'll talk about this.

===After Hours Of Talking===

N : Y/N and the others set the funeral.And they finished.Unfortunately you cried of course but your tears made Aphmau's coffin shine and a message says " To : Y/N
Thank you Y/N,for all your help we haven't seen each other since you were a baby.I missed you....Please take care Pheonix Drop and the people in it....
From : Aphmau"
You teared so hard, you fainted Laurence then carries you to Aphmau's house and put you in her bed.All of the villagers are worried about you.Levin is worried sick,Malachi talked to everyone else to calm down,Kawaii-Chan teared at you.

N : Well....I'm tired...sorry for a short story! Also if I posted pics it's not mine okay?See you in the next chapter Y/N!