.body party.

??'s Pov.

You rub your hand across his stomach by accident and Lord he doesn't have a shirt on!!

Your Pov.

You: (whisper)Oh my God!!

Roc's Pov.

I have to smirk. She just rubbed he hand across my stomach and I heard her little comment.

Roc: You like my abs.,huh??

Your Pov.

I snap out of my trance and I think Roc said something.

You: huh??

Roc: I said "You like my abs ..,huh??

You:(stuttering and blushing) Y-y-yess. (looking away)

Roc steps closer and now his body is on yours. **WHOOP WHOOP BODY PARTY**

Your heart starts to beat faster and you get butterflies.

Roc: How about now??

You: Y-y

?? Pov.

And before you can get your answer out Roc is kissing you.  Its not just a a kiss, but it's so passionate and genuine. This kiss is like no other,, way better than anything you could've imagined.

Your Pov.

I start to feel a large sexy ass warm hand slide up my shirt and grab my titty. **Oh lord he wants the kitty or should I say the titty** I jump just a little bit and I feel him smirk in the kiss. I can feel something poking me,, HOEE MY GAWD ITS THE ZILLA!! I decide to grab his clappas and Oh lordy aren't they just the squishiest. We continue kissing for a little longer until.....

VOTE IT UP V-V-VOTE IT UPP!! Vote. and share it and comment ♥ love ya Tinks!!