Chapter 4 Passion, Promises and Proposals

The rest of Scarlet's leave from duty went in much the same Fashion. J.J. took her to various places, plays, Operas, dinner, dancing, the movies,, while she took him to a new thrilling place every time it was her turn. Sky Diving, surfing, Wind surfing, Parasailing, glider flying, and even snowboarding, skiing, and slay riding in Colorado during Christmas. It was now the morning of New Year's Eve, and J.J. had yet again snuck into her apartment to wake her in what she had come to think to be the most delightful way. The first time that she had allowed J.J. to educate her in the fine art of passion was the day after thanksgiving, when they had both gotten quite drunk and he had simply carried her up to his bedroom to sleep. Needless to say that idea went right out the window once his lips found hers in the dark and he suddenly felt the urge to carry her to her apartment so that his brother's wouldn't overhear.

---0--- Flashback ---0---

J.J. carried a softly giggling Scarlet up to his bedroom well after three in the morning, and fell onto the bed with her still clinging to him for dear life. "God, Scarlet, I think that we drank way too much tonight. Why did I let your friends badger me into that drinking contest? I'm going to have such a hangover in the morning." He laughed as he rolled onto his back kicking off his shoes with his arm over his eyes.
"You were warned about accepting challenges to drinking conteststsss by that thing that I live with. I wwwas only defending my title. It would have been bad to let my hot boyfriend show me up in front of the Ladies of Alpha Squadron." she slurred as she raised her legs one at a time and removed her shoes giving J.J. a pleasant view of her legs and thighs as she tossed her shoes across his room.

"You have beautiful legs, and your thighs, oh god, what I'd love to do between your thighs." J.J. sighed as he ripped off his shirt before rolling over and placing feather light kisses upon her neck.
"J.J. you told me months ago that there was ways to make love to a woman without using your , um, control yoke. Will you show me now that we're alone?" she asked as she ran her hand over his bare chest enjoying the feeling of his hard muscles under her fingers.
"Are you sure that you want that this instant? Maybe my house isn't the best place for us to do this. My brother's rooms are on either side of mine. Sure I've heard their business more times than I can count, but I don't want them hearing ours. Maybe we should go to your apartment instead." he said as he slid his feet into his house shoes and lifted her from his bed and carried her back down stairs and across the street to her apartment above the Hanger.

He didn't make it passed her car before he put her down and she kissed him pulling him instead into the back seat with her as she kissed him senseless. Once she had him inside of the car she straddled his lap, and melded her body into his as he kissed her back, untying her halter top from around her neck as he trailed hot kisses from her ear down her neck and collar bone. She moaned softly as he removed her strapless bra and gently skimmed his thumbs over her nipples, and then gasped as he pulled her closer to him taking one of her nipples into his mouth sucking lightly and flicking his tongue over her sensitive flesh.

His organ sprang to life within his pants and he placed his hands upon her hips while continuing to lavish her nipples one after the other enjoying the sweet mewling sounds that came from her parted lips as he began to thrust his hips beneath her making his raggedness rub enticingly against her clit beneath her panties, until she was moaning and writhing against him enjoying the tingles of pleasure that rippled through her. "Oh my god, J.J. what is this feeling, I think I've just wet myself. My panties are soaked." she panted as a delightful heat built within her like a pot of boiling water on a fire.

"You haven't wet yourself in the way that you're thinking, Scarlet. It's natural. Let me feel you," he said as he pulled her panties down as far as he could with her sitting astride his lap, before gently running a finger over her folds and delving it into her making her cry out in shock at the sensation. She gasped as he wiggled his finger inside of her before gently thrusting it in and out of her wet heat enjoying how she felt.
"Oh, J.J., no, y-you promised that you wouldn't, ahhh!" she moaned as his thumb gently rubbed her center while his finger moved inside of her.

"Don't worry my beautiful Angel. My finger isn't big or long enough to take your virginity. That will not be affected, but I sure as hell can make you feel good." he said as he removed his finger from within her and lifted it to his lips before sucking her juices off of his digit with a moan that made her eyes lock on his.
"J.J. you just had that,, up down there,, and then you, Oh, J.J.," she gasped as he smirked and slid his finger back between her legs to work her a bit more.
"You taste so sweet to me. Here suck my finger." he ordered as he removed his finger from her again and placed it into her open panting mouth rubbing it along her tongue as he rubbed his still covered erection against her exposed clitoris making her moan.

He then made her scream as he decided that his fingers weren't enough of a taste , and quickly penned her beneath him ripping her panties the rest of the way off before he lowered his lips to her center and lapped at her sweetness greedily, making her clasp her fingers into his hair and wriggle beneath him as his lips encircled her center and he sucked hard making her scream. As her legs began to tremble he sank his finger into her while he continued to lick and suckle at her sweet spot making her scream even louder as he lifted her legs so that they were spread as far as they could go in the small confines of the car. With his other hand he unzipped his pants and grasped himself not caring at that moment the mess that they were making of her back seat as he came hard as her muscles clenched his fingers tightly and she slid over the edge screaming his name over and over until the joined orgasms had left them both breathless.

"I think I've made a mess out of your car. I'm sorry." he said as he replaced his length back into his pants before pulling her out of the car and helping her up the stairs to her apartment.
"It doesn't matter. It can be cleaned. Will you stay here with me tonight?" she asked as she removed her dress completely and slid naked under the covers.
"Do you want me to stay?" he asked.
"Yes, please stay." she whispered as she pulled the sheets aside to allow him into her bed.
"Pleasant dreams Angel of my heart." J.J. said as he pulled her naked body against him and kissed her on top of her hair as she snuggled into his embrace.

---0--- End Flashback---0---

Scarlet had taken to sleeping completely naked from that day, thoroughly enjoying his tender caresses as he lavished her with his tongue from head to toe each morning. She awoke this morning with the familiar feeling of his tongue gently stroking and caressing her center, and placed her left hand over her eyes as she moaned softly and tried to hide from the light that came into the open curtains. A ring scratched her face and she pulled her hand away blinking at a thin silver band with sparkling diamonds around the top of the band, and despite the fact that she didn't want him to stop what he was doing , she pulled him away only to gasp when he replaced his tongue with two of his fingers inside of her and his thumb rubbing her center.

"Good morning, My Angel," ruler of my heart." he smiled as he kissed her flat stomach and latched onto her breast with his lips making her illicit a soft squeak instead of the words that she wanted to say.
"J.J. you Wild Thing. What's this ring on my finger, and how exactly did it get there?" she asked thumping him between the eyes before wiggling the ring in question in front of his view.
"That, Scarlet is an Eternity ring. I promise that I will not look at or even touch in any way another woman for all of eternity, or for as long as I belong to you. I've been wanting to give it to you since thanksgiving, but your family made it hard for me to get you alone, and you have a way of erasing all rational thought from my mind when I'm with you, so I put it on your finger before I decided that it was time for you to wake up. I have another ring that I've been dying to give you, but I think that it should wait until later tonight as I want everything to be perfect." he smiled.

"J.J. what kind of thing do you want to give me, that I can't have it now?" she asked as she quickly reached down and gave his organ a tight squeeze, making him yelp .
"Fuck, Scarlet, don't do that," he squealed as he attempted to get free from her grasp only to get pushed down onto his back, and then to moan as she kissed her way down his chest, and stomach the same way that he had done to her so many times since Thanksgiving, with a smile on her face.
"Don't do what, J.J. darling? Surely you don't mean that I shouldn't have a taste of you after all of the times that you've tasted me, and made a mess of my car, my bed, oh, and let's not forget my plane that day last week on the beach that night under the full moon." she said as she slowly lowered her lips to his stiff member and began to lick at it like a popsicle, making his head roll back and his teeth clench before he moaned her name and dug his fists into the blankets of her mattress.

He had never once asked her to do this for him, but was now finding it very hard not to lose control and to grab her head and thrust into her hot inviting mouth as she took him in and began to slowly bob her head up and down his erection as she squeezed his lower half making him tremble with the effort not to lose it completely. "Oh, Scarlet, yes, oh, sweet , Angel, don't stop." he panted as she moved her head and her and together over him making him shake with pleasure as the heat built up within him threatening to spill over at any moment with her lightest touch.

She lifted her head to look up at his reaction keeping her hand moving up and down his length, and smiled at the effect that she had on him and the knowledge that she had just as much power to bring him to that happy place that he held over her. "You like it when I do this don't you?" she said as she lowered her lips to the tip of his cock and teased him lightly with her tongue making his blue eyes smolder a dark shade of sapphire with lust.
"God's yes, please stop teasing me, I'm about to , oh lord, I can't hold it back, I'm going to , gonna,, Scarlet"" he screamed as she quickly lowered her mouth back onto him and sucked hard as his orgasm ripped through him and he was rendered completely helpless as his seed spilled into her mouth and down her throat, as she sucked him even harder not allowing a single drop to escape her lips.

He reached down and pulled her up to his chest breathing heavily as he simply held her there while he regained his ability to think. "Merciful lord in heaven, Scarlet. To think that you call me the Wild Thing. That was amazing." he smiled as he ran his fingers through her long red hair lovingly. "I wish that you didn't have to leave tomorrow morning. I'm sure as hell going to have a hard time thinking straight without you." J.J. said as he breathed in the scent of her Shampooed hair.
"You're full of it, J.J. you have a hard time concentrating when I'm right here, so don't give me that load of bull." Scarlet laughed as she slapped his arm playfully.

"I can't help worrying about you, being so far away from me. I feel like I'll go crazy here without you to cuddle with every morning like this. I just wish that times like this would never end, but I guess that there's nothing that I can do about it right now." J.J. said as Scarlet moved from the bed and padded across the bedroom naked to rummage in her dresser for something. He lifted an eyebrow as she turned with a box in her hands and moved back over to the bed to sit in front of him on her knees as she pushed the box towards him.
"I was going to give this to you on Christmas, but everything got hectic , so I thought that I should give it to you now. Open it" she said with an expectant smile on her face.

J.J. opened the box and gave the rugged looking tablet looking item a quizzical look as he opened it and the screen instantly started up showing a blue background with the word Skype on it. And he looked up at her puzzled as she shut the tablet and pulled a similar tablet out of her duffle bag on the trunk at the foot of her bed and opened it with a smile. He almost jumped when the edges of the Tablet in his lap lit up flashing blue red and white as the Air Force theme song began to play. He opened the tablet and pressed the green flashing button in the center of the tablet and smiled as he gazed at the screen which was showing a perfect view of Scarlet's round perfect breasts.

"I may not be able to answer satellite calls often, but you can leave me as many text messages with this as you'd like, and I'll call you as often as I am free to do when I'm not active. It's solar powered, and has its own built in satellite. It's water proof, and you could run it over with a tank and it wouldn't break or stop working. Do you like it?" she asked as she put her tablet away.
"Scarlet, it's perfect. It will definitely help especially when you have it sitting at the angle that you had it at earlier." J.J. smirked earning another playful slap on his arm as she got to her feet and moved to turn on her shower.
"Come on, you dirty man. Let's conserve water and shower together. Just make sure that you keep that lovely fighter jet that you hide in your pants where it should be and not where you've promised to keep it away from." she said as she pulled him into the warm shower with her.

----0---

Later that night at the Spindaltop revolving restaurant, the Wat family, the Yates family and all of the family and friends of the entire Houston Texans team were ringing in the new year together dressed in their finest. They ate a sumptuous meal, and sipped wine and champagne , and danced until it was time for the count down to the New Year to begin. On the count of Ten, J.J. suddenly stopped Scarlet in the center of the dance floor and the spot light was centered upon them as he dropped to one knee with Scarlet's hand in his. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a sky blue ring box that contained a simple yet elegant silver and diamond engagement ring.

All eyes were on him as the D.J. who was counting down to the New Year held the Microphone in front of J.J. and he spoke. "Scarlet Rose Yates. I want to spend the rest of my life with the woman who makes my life exciting and every day a new experience. Will you Marry me?" he asked as he held the ring out in preparation to slide it onto her finger as the countdown hit six. Tears of joy flooded Scarlet's eyes and she sank to her knees as she nodded and he slid the ring onto her finger. "I don't think that they heard you, Major Yates. Would you care to say that a little louder?" J.J. said as he moved the microphone out of his face and into hers.
"Yes, yes, Justin James Watt, you handsome, Romantic Sky Blue Eyed Devil, I'll marry you." she said as the count hit two. Then as everyone screamed happy New Year at the top of their lungs, J.J. pulled her to her feet and into his arms kissing her passionately as noise makers blew all over the place, confetti dropped with balloons, and fireworks burst into the air over the city of Houston.

Camera's flashed from teammates, family and a few reporters, and they partied until twelve thirty, since Scarlet had to be up very early the next morning or later that morning depending on how you looked at it. She returned to her apartment and slept cuddled into J.J.'s embrace feeling at peace until her alarm clock went off at four thirty in the morning. J.J. sat up groggily as he heard the shower running and the sound of her electric toothbrush running. Within three minutes she was out of the shower dressed in a black pair of panties and a simple black bra. She sat on the trunk at the foot of her bed and pulled on her socks, before getting into her uniform while J.J. dressed. By the time that J.J. had dressed she had pinned her hair up into a tight low bun and had placed her blue camo hat on her head. He was down the stairs just in time to hop onto the back of her bike and held onto her tightly inhaling the sweet smell of apples and cinnamon that always made her smell like a home baked apple pie that he just wanted to devour...

She drove straight onto Ellington Field and out to the airstrip where her squadron was standing beside their jets awaiting their leader and their orders as she brought the bike to a screeching halt swung her leg over and placed a passionate kiss on her Fiancé's lips making the men's jaws drop at the sight. "I'll see you on my next leave, and we can finish what we started. Don't let my brother ride my bike or drive my car, while I'm gone. What, you've never seen a woman kiss her man good bye before a mission? Grow the fuck up, you pantie sniffing clowns." Scarlet barked as she stepped up to the General and took the folder with her orders in it as she handed her duffle off to a man who packed it into her fighter jet.