What's my name?

Ash and Serena walked off the plane Ash kissed Serena on the cheek she blushed slightly then pikachu jumped into Serena's arms in a way of saying it approved of the young couple. "Thanks pikachu!" Serena smiled petting its head "pika." the Pokemon sighed. "Hm? Oh! You want to see Neli? Don't you?" she asked holding up a poke ball. Pikachu blushed then nodded so Serena let out a girl pikachu who had a charm on her ear. "PIKA!" they both screamed. "I'm glad pikachu's happy but...." he picked her up bridal style making her blush. "I have the best girl in the ENTIRE world!" he smiled

He set her down as they walked through Janitea city they held hands staring at each other without end. They made their way to the pokemon center he set down pikachu and Penelope (Neli) and went to the bathroom.

Kaleb rushed in the hospital with the girl in his arms he looked down at her her cheeks were rosy red her hair was messy but silky and her skin was so perfectly soft she almost looked angelic lying in his arms. He blushed a bit until Elaine yelled "WOULD YOU STOP FANTASIZING AND HELP THIS POOR GIRL!" She screamed he winced "OH YEAH!" He brought her up to nurse Joy. "NURSE JOY! We found this girl in the archery room passed out!" He screamed Nurse Joy took her to the back room. Later she came back with Blaire awake. She went up to Kaleb and said nothing she just put her hand out. He winced "uh..." But shakes it anyway "Excuse me could you come here a second?" Nurse joy asked Kaleb he nodded and went with her "THANK YOU NURSE JOY!" He smiled "there is a problem young man." He smiled nervously "W-What?" Nurse joy sighed "she's lost all her memory did you know her before this?" She asked he shook his head no. "Oh.. I suppose we could send her to an orphanage we found her phone and she got a phone call..." He winced "N-NO! She can come with us!" He smiled Nurse joy smiled warmly "that's very sweet." She said and walked away Blaire stood in the middle of the room and looked around. Then Allison walked up and put out her hand "Hello! I am Allison and you are?" Blaire stared at Allisons hand "I don't know." She said. Allison winced "you don't know your own name?" She shook her head. Allison stepped back "oh I'm sorry." Blaire smiled "it's ok!"

Kaleb came out and told everyone soon they were walking along the sidewalk to go to Tellicanae city. Blaire stared at Kaleb "Who are you?" He winced "Uh I'm Kaleb." Blaire pondered the name "Do I know you?" She asked "well no I found you in the archery room unconscious so I took you to the Pokemon center." He replied "W-What's a Pokemon?" She asked. He laughed "we have to get you a Pokemon now!" He took her to Ugantes professor where she got a starter it was a artic fox and it was a water and ice type named Korīmíza.

Blaire and Kaleb talked for a while Blaire even remembered her name as suddenly her Pokemon was ripped from her hands "KORĪMÍZA!" She cried and looked up at a blimp with two people in it. Jessie and James of team rocket. Suddenly though a pickachu blew it up and two teens came over "Hi! I'm Ash Ketchum! And this is my girlfriend Serena!" Ian pushed to the front "YOURE ASH KETCHUM THE ASH KETCHUM!" Ash smirked "sure am!" Brent gasped "YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION hey would you mind if we all traveled with you?!!" Ash winced "ummm..." Kaleb slapped Brent "BRENT THAT WAS RUDE!" Ash smiled though "of course you can!" So the group made their way to Tellicanae city and the rest of Uganté