The Guest- Late Noon

Reader's PoV
Sebby opens the door to find you standing on the other side with your butler.
"Oh (y/n)! Lovely seeing you here. Young master is up in his studies." Says Sebastian as he gestures you into the Phantomhive manor.
"I wonder if Ciel is the same after all these years..." You think to yourself.
You step inside and walk up stairs into Ciel's studies. Sebastian knocks on the door and says "Young master the guests have arrived"
"Very well bring them in" he answers through the other side of the door.
Sebastian opens the door and leads you and your butler into the room.
"Ciel!!!" You shout while throwing your arms in the air.
"Ah, (Y/n), lovely seeing you again" he reaches out offering you a hug. Do you except? Of course you do. This is a lemon.
You enter Ciel's warm embrace as he cups your fat ass 🍑.
You giggle as you pull away from him. You see a mischievous grin stretch across his face.
"So, (y/n), what brings you here after all these years?" Ciel asks while stuffing his paper work neatly into a folder on the side of his desk.
"I just wanted to see you! I kind of... Missed you." you say affixing your eyes on the floor as you blush intensely.
"How sweet" Ciel says flatly. "Dinner should be ready soon."
"What should we do in the mean time?" You ask.
"Oh, I have something in mind..." Ciel says while signaling Sebastian out of the room.
Sebastian leaves.
Your alone.
With Ciel.
Ciel gets up and walks around his desk to meet you on the other side. He's close enough to touch. But do you? Not yet 🌚.
"I have this one game in mind... I'm just curious if you're willing to play."