1. Don't start sobbing

It was Carrie's first day at college, so she was really nervous. She checked her outfit twice and decided to change it. She changed her black skirt into a jeans hot pants and her white tank top into a normal white shirt.
"Can I go like this." she asked her roommate Laura and pointed down at herself. Laura only chuckled and nodded her head.
"Sure thing, Carrie. But why'd you changed it? It was also perfect before." Laura let out another chuckle.
"I felt like one of those bitches." with this she let out a sigh.
"C'mon let's go. It's getting really late and I want to be punctual at our first lesson this year."
They both made their way to their classroom.
"Do you think the teachers are nice?" Laura asked her friend.
"Oh I really hope so. I heard there is a young and hot teacher. Maybe we would have some lessons with him." she responded and sat down on one of the seats.
Both girls sat in one of the last rows.
The bell suddenly rang and everyone went quiet for just a second and than everyone started chatting again.
After five minutes the teacher hadn't arrived and Carrie decided to go to the toilet.
"I'll be back in a minute." she told her friend and made her way to the door. She passed the door and directly bumped into a tall figure.
"Oh. I'm really sorry, sir." Carrie apologized and looked straight into the man's dark brown eyes. He gave her a little smile but his expressions went more honest when he realized in who he bumped into.
"You're one of these new students, aren't you? Why you're not in your classroom? You're supposed to be there." the man said with a cold and deep voice. Carrie swallowed and felt her knees weakened. She tried to keep herself cool, but failed.
"I ...I'm really sorry, sir. I only wanted to go to toilet." She looked down at her foot to avoid the piercing gaze of the man.
"Hey look at me when you're talking with me!" he demanded.
Could he please let me go to toilet or will he eat me alive with this intensive gaze? Carrie thought to herself.
She looked into his eyes again before she said "I'm sorry, sir." He almost let out a laugh and Carrie was now really confused. She can't see why and what he found so funny.
"You said that. Go to toilet and return quick. Understand that?" Carrie nodded her head and made her way to the toilets. It didn't take her more than a minute but when she came back to the door was closed. As she opened it everyone was still quite and now looked at her.
"C'mon hurry up and get to your seat." the man she bumped into minutes before said.
"Holy shit he's really hot." Laura whispered as Carrie sat down next to her.
And how right Laura was. This man was more than gorgeous. He was wearing a grey v-neck shirt, some short black pants and black glasses. His hair was a mixture of blonde and brown and shaggy. Maybe he didn't look like a typical teacher but he definitely looked hot.
"Carrie don't start sobbing." her friend teased her and she only rolled her eyes.
"I'm not sobbing, Laura. But you're right he's hot." Carrie agreed with a little laugher but went silent when she felt the gaze of her teacher on her again.
"What's your name?" he asked.
"Carrie. Carrie Fisher." she answered quiet. She didn't exactly known if he heard it or not but she didn't care really much.
"Than Miss Carrie, would you please come and sit here." He pointed his finger at one of the seats in the first row right infront of his desk. Carrie slowly made her way to this seat and sat down not looking at her teacher.
"Well. I guess all of you want to know who I am. So my name's Mister Ford and I'm 28 years old. From now on I'm your teacher in history and sport. If you have any other questions feel free and ask now."
The first question was asked by one of the bitches of this class.
"Are you single?" she asked with a really high pitched voice. Carrie only rolled her eyes and laughed a little.
"First this is none of your business you have to care for but if it makes you happy, yes I'm single." while saying this his glance went back to Carrie and she could see the smile on his face.
Probably all of the girls screamed a little.
No more questions were asked so the teacher started with his lesson.
Carrie listened carefully to what he was saying and it wasn't that boring. The way he was telling stories amazed her very well. She hadn't seen a teacher with such a motivation and such passion about a topic before.
The lesson went on very quick. It took Carrie by suprise as she heard the bell rang. She got up from her seat and took her stuff into her backpack and went out of the room.
"Holy crab he's frigging hot! To bad that I have a boyfriend." Laura said to Carrie as they made their way to the cafeteria. Both of them grabbed something to eat and searched for a table as Laura saw a tall boy with blonde hair waved his hand in the air.
"Look there's Danny. Let's sit with him." Danny was Laura's boyfriend since 4 years and he was really happy as he heard that Laura was going to the same college as he did.
"Hello sunshine and hey Carrie." He gave Carrie a short hug and Laura a soft kiss. "How's everything going?" Danny asked after they sat down on a table and started to eat the food.
"We only had history yet." Laura told him with a smirk on her face and winked at Carrie.
"Nice teacher?" Danny asked another time his mouth full with some kind of fruit.
"Oh yes!" both girls exclaimed at the same time.
Danny raised an eyebrow in confusion.
"I guess he's young, isnt he?" The girls only exchanged looks and Carrie slowly nodded her head.
"Yeah he is." Carrie agreed and bit in her apple.
"Oh Carrie, my dear. You just had seen her, she started sobbing right in front of him." Laura teased her friend again and got a slap on the arm from Carrie.
"I didn't start sobbing! Sure he's really hot but he's a little to old for me." Carrie demanded and went back to eat her apple. Laura and Danny only started laughing as Laura said "Nah, he's not that old, Carrie. He's only nine years older than you."
Carrie didn't answer so the three of them sat there in silence. As the break ended they said goodbye to Danny and went back to their next period. Math.

***

So I hope ya all enjoy this little chapter. This is my first fanfiction and I'm sorry if there are mistakes.❤