'Draco -'

'No, I'm serious. I know that you're staying up till way past midnight to finish homework and that's my fault. I know that I'm putting so much pressure on you when you should have nothing to do with this, and I don't want you to be under any more stress from - you know - being cut off from them.'

I didn't say anything but looked at him, blinking. Then I slowly leaned down and kissed his soft, cool lips.

'Thank you.' I whispered.

'Don't be.' He said in the same tone and gently pulled me back down, laying me next to him. 'But for now,' he conjured a warm fluffy blanket out of thin air and put it over me. 'you need sleep.'

Without complaining or arguing, I nodded honestly and closed my eyes, pulling us closer together on the couch and feeling the warmth of him and the blanket. The last thing that I felt was his lips pressing against my forehead lovingly.

***

When I opened my eyes again, the room was lit by the warm morning sunlight. It took me a moment to realise that my head was resting on a fluffy pillow and I was still curled up in the blanket.

I sat up and stretched and looked around. Draco was no where to be seen. I looked at the clock that was hung up on one of the walls and it showed quarter to eleven. I slowly slid off the couch and headed to the bathroom. My hair was still in a ponytail which was reasonably messy. I grabbed the comb that appeared in front of me and brushed it after I took out the ponytail. Then, as though it was summoned, my own set of clothes appeared on a chair in the corner of the room.

Before I changed into those though, I decided to take a long, hot shower. I stared at the marble wall in front of me as the warm water flowed down my body and fiddling with the ends of my hair. About half an hour or so, I got out and slipped on the fluffy bathrobe.

As I was brushing my hair and drying it with sweeps of my wand, the door of the bathroom opened. I whirled around to see that it was Draco which made me feel suddenly nervous.

'I brought you muffins.' He nodded behind him as he closed the door.

'Oh.' I smiled nervously as he walked towards me slowly. 'Thank you.'

'It's okay.' He said quietly, almost growling in fact, as he slipped his hands on my waist and started to push me towards the wall.

'Draco -'

I was silenced by his lips pressing against my own a bit roughly as my back eventually touched the wall.

I was continuously interrupted cutting him off because each time he kissed me rougher and rougher.

When his lips traced my jawline and down to my neck was when I pushed him away.

'Draco - I - no.' I shook my head.

To be honest, I had a fear of lips touching my neck; it made me cringe. I know, it sounded odd but after you have a Pureblood vampire trying to take your blood, you'll understand.

His eyes were dark grey, just like a storm's. But that eventually faded away, returning to the usual clear icy colour.

'Sorry.' He almost mumbled. 'I just... Don't worry.'