Chapter 1

"I'll say... 150 dollars for this one," The auctioneer called to the crowd, turning to glance quickly at Louis, who was standing on the stage in nothing but lace panties. The purpose of doing that was to show as much skin as possible, but still keep them covered so there were two things hidden from the buyers. "He's nineteen, a virgin, and he's healthy."

"That's a bit much for something like that," The guy standing next to Harry called, hoping that the auctioneer would lower the price on the boy on stage.

Harry, however, ignored his comment and raised his hand. He couldn't stand going to the auctions where people shouted over one another, so he'd usually go to the ones where he could just be quiet for the most part. Otherwise, there were arguments or fights that broke out among the people trying to collect new things to play with.

"You're really going to go for that price? That thing isn't worth more than the dirt on the bottom of my shoes. It'll be a waste of any money you spend," The guy next to Harry commented to him.

"Yes, well, that's why I'm going to buy him, and you're not even making an attempt to buy him. It's your loss, I don't care how much you think it's mine," Harry shrugged, before trying to go back to paying attention to how the numbers were going, rather than the man next to him or the other five or six people that were in the room.

"It appears as though this one didn't sell for much," The auctioneer said lowly, "No surprise there, sold to the man in the back for $325."

Harry nodded at the auctioneer, said a goodbye to the man he'd been annoyed by beforehand, and walked out of that room. He went to the bathroom down the bright hallway, hoping that the auction would be completed by the time he'd finished doing his business and washing his hands and maybe checking emails or missed phone calls. To his surprise, something was going right today, and not only was the auction over, but his car was here on time, and his new playmate was standing beside the auctioneer who was waiting for Harry to pay.
"Hello," He said to his new pet, before turning to the auctioneer, "Here is your money, full cash, feel free to count, but I'd really rather you hurry up with it so I can leave."

"Do you always carry around hundreds of dollars with you?" The auctioneer asked, trying to make small talk.

"Do you always stand on a stage and auction off humans like they're animals?" Harry asked back, not in the mood for small talk.

"You're the one who is paying the money for it."

"True, but I do it for my own entertainment. I doubt that you enjoy standing up there, getting paid probably less than minimum wage."

"Who says that I don't do this for my entertainment?" The auctioneer asked, a smirk set onto his face.

"How educated is he?" Harry asked, knowing that if the boy was taken or sold to someone when he was little, he probably wasn't educated, but that if he was taken or sold when he was older, he probably had some education.

"I don't know, I don't think that anyone truly knows. It hasn't ever spoken to any of the workers here," The auctioneer said as he finished counting the money and put it in the pouch. "He has written little notes and messages, though, and let me tell you now, he's a snarky little bitch. To make it better, he's a feminist so good luck getting away with anything."

Harry laughed, "I'm surprised you get anything done with your bigoted mindset."

"The money is all here. Thank you for your business, do come again, but there's no returns. You'll be responsible for finding someone else to take him off of your hands, whether it be selling him, renting him, or killing him," The auctioneer chuckled, which was beginning to annoy and kind of anger Harry.