Reborned

After Ganondorf was reawakened from the Master Sword being drawn from its pedestal, he gained assistance from two allies named Ghirahim and Zant. The three spread darkness throughout Hyrule... But now... You get to see what they did after they won their first battle.

Ganondorf, Zant, and Ghirahim walk into their base and all three of them drop their weapons in exhaustion. Ghirahim is leaning against a table, Zant is on the floor, and Ganondorf is leaning against a doorway. "Well... That... Went... Great..." He said, breathing heavily. Ghirahim was fanning himself. "Shit... I can't let my makeup get ruined." He said. Ganondorf rolled his eyes then looked down at Zant. "Zant?... Zant?... Zant wake up." He walked over and tapped him on the shoulder. Zant didn't move. Ghirahim stood up again and looked at Zant, who wasn't moving and was still on the floor. "I told him not to wear black outside." He said as he took off his cape. Ganondorf was now shaking Zant. "ZANT!? ZANT WAKE UP!" He said and took off his helmet, slapping him across the face. Zant jolted up and slapped Ganondorf back. "GHAAHHGH!!!" He blinked and sinked back into his large clothes. "A-apologizes my lord..." He stuttered as Ganondorf rubbed his cheek. "Just don't scare us like that..." He got up and walked into another room. Zant looked at Ghirahim, who was look at himself through the reflection of his blade, fixing his eyeliner. "It hasn't been ten minutes and you've already gave our lord a heart attack."
"At least I don't spend most of our rupees on makeup supplies."
"Whatever. Just go get some water and don't try to cause anymore trouble." Then, Ghirahim walked out of the room as well. Zant stood up and brushed some dust off his clothes, mumbling some words under his breath and went to follow Ghirahim.