VII

I slept all day. I guess Ethan was literal when he said I wouldn't be able to walk for days. It was a Friday and it's already 10:00 pm. We could go out and I've been in bed for two days. I walk out of bed and to the kitchen. I spot Ethan shirtless sitting on he counter playing on his phone.
"Ethan, let's go out!" I say as I walk up to him.
"Where and why?" He asked and the end his phone off.
"I don't know, a club? You've been here with me while I was asleep for two days. You need to go out."
"Okay, let's get ready. We don't have to drink if you don't want to either."
"Okay, I'm not on the mood for it anyways." I was totally lying and hoping he was too.
I decided to wear a black bandana around my neck and a black bralette with black ripped jeans and a red poofy cardigan. I don't do my hair because I wanted to leave asap. I walk out to the living room and Ethan gives me a smirk. "Fuck, already turning on daddy. What's next you do me right in the club?"  He asked and I laughed.
"Your funny, I don't have sex with trash." I said and forgot about two days ago.
"Not what you said two days ago baby girl. I had you screaming my name and begging for more." He said and began to kiss my neck. I pulled away and he sighed from the lost of contact of my neck.
"Let's go you horny fuck." I say as I open the door.
"Wait till tonight." He said and left he curious
|At the club|
"Another round of Vodka!" Ethan said to the bartender and put money down. We were having fun until he began to drink a lot and I wasn't. I feces to use the restroom while he ordered the shots. I made my way through the crowd and into the restroom. There was a humongous line so I just left and went back to Ethan. A man then walked in front me right behind Ethan
"Hey baby, what you doin here all alone?" The man asked. He looked young and almost like Ethan.
"I'm here wth somebody, so if you don't mind could you get out of my way." I say while trying to walk past him, bury he grabs my hand and tries to kiss me, but something pulls him back. I look down and I see Ethan beating the guy up. I yelled for him to stop and pull his arm. Ethan looks and me and crashes his lips onto mine.
"These lips are for me only. And this body of for me only." He yells at the guy and grabs my ass. He then grabs my hand and leads me to the car. He make it to he car and I go on his side of the car.
"What was the ass squee-" he pauses me against the car door and roughly kisses me once more. He then goes to my ear and whispers
"I'm going to fuck you so hard, especially for being a naughty girl and not doing your hair."
He pushed me inside the back seat and locks the car. Luckily we parked all the way in the back of the parking lot and no other cars were near us. I had a feeling he planned this. He pulls of my cardigan and my bandana around my neck. He then places hickeys against my neck. I keep my moans in and he stops. I try to look bored so he could begg.
"What's wrong baby girl wants daddy inside her.?" He Essie while removing my bralette and pants.
"Hmm i don't know...more like daddy is desperate for me to say his name." I respond and now his eyes are full of lust.
"Someone wants to be punished don't they?"
"Nope, I think you're the one who needs a punishment. Im becoming even more bore-" I'm cut off by him slipping inside me. I gasp from how huge he is.
"Sorry baby girl, what was that?" He said slowing down so I could speak, but right when I was about to say a word he Linda back into me and going faster. I begin to moan and he grunts. The Windows are foggy and the car is shaking but he goes faster and deeper inside me. He grape onto my boobs and messages both of them. He then take his mouth and places it right onto my areola. He then pulls out of me and places fingers inside of me. He being to pump and I scream Ethan.
"let me pleasure you daddy!" I yell
"Daddy's doesn't need pleasure, he wants to punish his baby girl for being so naughty."
I ignore what he said and grip onto him and being to pump up and down. He groans and grabs a hold of my hair.
"Fuck, your so good" he groans. I keep pumping until he reached his high.  We then put out cloths back on and leave.
"Remember I said wait till tonight.." He said and I laughed and kissed him before we drove off.
-------------------------------------------------------
Very dirty. I'm sorry for no warning but I'm a dirty person so expect it a lot. Also who oculus that stranger be? Tell me what you think o my he comments. Give a vote and share please! Love y'all and thanks so much for the reads!!! I'm back to updating again!