Part 1

Red's POV

'OWEN STOPP YOU POOPPPP' I screamed, pushing my legs through the water - trying to get away from my husband as quickly as I could.
'YOU SPLASHED ME FIRST!' He yelled back, doing the same thing but at a much faster pace than me so he was catching up quickly. I frantically looked behind me, watching his toned body get closer before I dived into the clear water - swimming as fast as I could. I assumed that swimming through the water would be faster than running so I stayed underneath the waves for a while before coming up quickly, trying to catch my breath. My feet touched the ocean floor as I rose to the surface, wiping the excess water off of my face and then turning round to spot Owen. He was stood in the water, about 30 metres back - staring at me and waving his arms in the air in surrender. I laughed at how easily he gave up but then turned my body towards the shore, towards the beach where some of our bestfriends were sat. Myself and Owen got married 3 weeks ago, and we had been on our honeymoon holiday for a couple of days before our friends joined us. The boys were due to go on tour in a few days to Australia, and luckily myself, Anna and some other significant others had the opportunity to join the boys in Australia. It was so exciting, and it was so lovely that we all got the opportunity to be together again, in another country - the boys were going to be training and have test matches a lot but they were also given a lot of free time where we could all go out and do group activities which was going to be amazing!
'I'm going to get you back' Owen laughed, walking over to me. I picked up my towel but at the same time picked up a beer, chucking it to Owen who caught it easily.
'Ha yeah' I laughed back, drying myself with the towel before placing it onto the sand and lying on it. Owen did the same with another towel, positioning himself next to me.
'This is beautiful' I whispered. I was leant back on my elbows, admiring the beautiful scenery around me. We were on a long white sand beach which seemed to go on forever. The water was crystal blue, and there were palm trees and rocks surrounding the water. Behind us were the wooden huts that we were staying in. It was like a massive hotel complex, spread along the beach and into the water. I was watching people walk along the beach, and the pier which led out into the water and towards one of the restaurants on the complex. This place was honestly so amazing, it was literally paradise.
'Hello lovers!' Jodie cheerfully said. I could tell it was her by her voice and then saw her familiar face pop round from behind me. I smiled, standing up to give her a hug and then take the child from her that was hooked onto her hip, so that she could settle down.
'Hello little one' I whispered, stroking the cheek of the small child. Jodie had put her towel down next to mine and was getting out suncream when I spun round to see Danny talking to Owen.
'How was the flight?' I addressed them both. They were the last to arrive here last night, so we hadn't seen them since we were in England. Owen was so useless at having conversations, so I decided to help him out.
'Yeah, really good - long though' Danny said, turning to face the ocean. He was joined by Jodie who he placed his arm around.
'It's so beautiful' Jodie said, admiring the scenery with Danny - something I had done only a few minutes ago.
'I know, I've always wanted to come to the Caribbean' I smiled, looking down at Owen who was pulling funny faces at Danny and Jodie's kid. I then heard my name being called from one of the huts so I quickly turned my head towards a frustrated looking Anna. Danny also heard the call, so moved over and took his baby from my grip.
'I'm so sorry guys, I'll be back in a minute' I said, before rushing off up the beach, towards the huts. I finally reached Anna, out of breath. Beaches are actually really hard to run on, I mean, they make it look so easy in bikini commercials but it's really not as easy or attractive as they make it out to be. I bent down, taking deep breaths in before looking at Anna with my eyebrow raised, waiting for her to explain why the hell she just made me run all the way up here.
'Help me choose what to wear tonight' She said. I looked at her, and rolled my eyes. Is she being legit? I was a bit pissed for a minute, but shrugged it off as she ran off into the hut, to which I followed.
'What's happening tonight?' I asked, watching contentedly as Anna pulled various outfits from her wardrobe.
'George is taking me to the posh restaurant on the otherside of the complex?' She questioned, like I knew what the plan was. I just shrugged, removing myself from the comfy chair I was sat on and then began to rummage through the piles of clothes she had laid out on the bed. There was nothing that really grabbed my attention. Joseph and his missues had been to the restaurant the night they had arrived and said that they thought it was very posh, and they felt undressed (let's just say, they were completely dressed up in a way that I thought was suitable for a holiday dinner in the Caribbean)
'Wait here' I said, before disappearing out of George and Anna's hut and into mine which was a couple of huts down. Mine and Owen's room was reasonably tidy but our wardrobe was absolutely atrocious, it was like a bomb had gone off in their or something so I struggled to find the outfit I was looking for, for Anna but finally found it. I grabbed it, and then sprinted back to Anna's room where she had begun to do her makeup.
'Put this on' I said, throwing the outfit towards Anna and it wrapped round her head. She pulled it off and then went into the bathroom. Within minutes she ran back again.
'I love it!' She shouted, smiling like an idiot. She then ran up to me, pulling me into a tight hug.
'You're a star!' She shouted again, pulling from the hug. I laughed as she stood back and posed, letting me see the outfit on her. It was a blue halterneck dress which came mid-length on her thigh and hugged her curves. She matched it with a pair of brown sandals that she had - which made the look casual, but she then dressed up her hair and makeup - making her look as dressed up as she possibly could. There was then a knock at the door and George peered round, my cue to leave.
'Hey George, bye George' I said, giving George a quick hug before walking out the hut and towards where Owen, Jodie and Danny were still sat on the beach - although, they had now been joined by Chloe&James, Jack, Chris&Camilla and Launchbury&Mallory. They were all on the cocktails, and various forms of alcohol so I then noticed that the kids had obviously been sent back to the nursery for a few hours.
'Hey guys!' I greeted everyone, they smiled at me as I sat down next to Owen who handed me his cocktail so I could have a sip.
'Red, we were just saying there's been a change in plan - we're leaving to go to Australia tomorrow' Chris said, pulling a face and then taking another sip of his drink.
'Oh' I sighed. I was damned that we were leaving so soon, and at such short-notice but I supposed I had actually been here for 3 weeks so I guess it is time to leave.
'What time?' Haskell asked. Chris shrugged and Camilla rolled her eyes.
'7:30am' She said, in place for Chris who laughed.
'Turns out I was the only one listening on his conversation with the manager' Camilla giggled. We all stayed silent for a few minutes, taking in the sun that still shone bright  this evening before Mallory spoke up.
'Me and Joe are going to go for some dinner, anyone want to join?' She asked, hopeful. Most of us couples look at eachother, nodding whilst Jack just nodded to himself.
'Sounds good, shall we meet in 30? We'll ask the other guys too?' Haskell said, jumping up from his towel and shaking it off.
'Sounds good, I'll do the rounds - George and Anna are on a date so I won't bother to invite them' I said, dusting the loose sand from my legs before shaking off my towel. Everyone agreed, before we all packed up our stuff and dispersed off towards our huts.
'Which shirt should I wear?' Owen called from the bedroom. I was in the bathroom, and had just finished applying my makeup. I walked back into the room, clutching my cardigan and found Owen stood holding up two different shirts. One was a white Ralph Lauren, and the other was a casual t-shirt. I looked at him, wondering if he really just asked me that question.
'Which one do you think is more formal Owen?' I giggled, walking out the open door and out onto the small balcony, before placing my bikini onto the drying rack and then walking back inside.
'You're right' He laughed, putting down the casual top and pulling the white shirt onto his naked top half. All the work the boys had been doing in the gym, has really paid off - I mean, Owen had an amazing body before but now it's even better. He paired his white shirt with black shorts and his boat-shoes. Whereas I had a long white maxi dress on. Once we were both changed, we locked the door of the hut behind us and took the route to the square in the middle of the complex, which had the entrance to the pier where the restaurant was. There were a few couples and families there already before eventually the whole square was full of our squad.
'Ooh you're matching!' Chloe giggled, her hand interlocked with James who was talking to Owen.
'Unintentionally' I laughed, moving forward to kiss her on the cheek and greet her. We were joined by Chris and Camilla who we chatted happily with for a bit before it was time for us all to make our way over to the restaurant. We were following the back of the group, admiring the scenery and becoming sad at the fact that this was our last night here before we headed to Australia. The walk was short, and soon enough we had arrived at the buzzing restaurant. It was busy, and I didn't realise that this many people were also staying at the hotel with us. The boys got a few recognitions from fans, and all us girls found ourselves constantly taking photos of the boys standing with them before we even sat down.
We all decided to have an early night. The flight tomorrow was early in the morning, and there wasn't anytime for hangovers. We said our final goodnights before dispersing into the huts. The meal was lovely, and I was really said to leave this adventure but this time tomorrow we'd be on another adventure in Australia!
Australia was always a place I wanted to visit, and when I was younger I'd always dreamed that I would move out there. I was so excited to visit it, and who knows what will happen when we're there?