New Life

Blossoms P.O.V

"PROFFESOR!! why would you want to shelter the Rowdy Ruff Boys!? Can't you see that they do bad things and they almost killed us!"  I yelled at Professor through the phone.

" Does Bubbles and Buttercup know about this?!" I said to him

"Yes, yes you girls screamed at me through the phone already I think im going to be deaf now." he said to me.

" and Buttercup broke the phone when I told her the next news that im telling you...."

Uh oh.....!

***********
I sighed as I closed the door behind me

I got my suitcase from my closet and put in all of my clothes, laptop, and pocky! Lots and lots of Pocky!

Once I finished packing I layed on my bead.

" I can't believe im leaving this house....."
I said to myself

"Crap! I forgot I also have to go to a new school too!!"

Professor also said that the RRB are going to start to live with us starting next week.

" Hey, at least I'm going to live with Bubbles and Buttercup they are like sisters to me. So that won't change! Plus I can meet boys and try to get a boyfriend!!"

I said getting the picture under my pillow.
It was us when we went to the beach
I smiled.

Maybe these days wont be too bad....

-next day-

" Bubbles, your not even scared of living with boys!" I said to Bubbles, we were helping putting boxes from professors lab to the house van.

" well living with boys is kind of...weird. But living with my best friends will be awesome! I always wanted to have siblings!"
Bubbles said happily.

Me and Buttercup smiled at her.

"But...your also leaving your grandma..." I wanted to say to her. But I know that might hurt her feelings....

So instead I said cheerfully
"Yeah! Your right! Its going to be fun living with you girls too!"

"Yeah! We can like do pranks on the boys while they are sleeping and we can beat their asses up!" Buttercup said to us happily.

"Thanks Buttercup." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hehe" she said.

We were done moving boxes in a flash. because we used our powers (duh)

" Wow, you girls are already done?!" The professor said carrying the last box. 

"well, yeah" Buttercup said showing her muscles. 

" Oh yeah- well you girls can find your seats inside" 

"yay!" 

"hey!  move it!" 

"Buttercup!" 

"PROFESSOR!!" 

I swear that the Professor sighed behind us. 

poor Professor he is going to deal with us everyday. 

************

Hello there, 

I just wanted to let you know that some of the pictures I put up there are not mine. 

but sometimes I want to draw them so yeeeahhhh. 

oh and I hope you guys enjoy this story!!!