Part 7

~Alex's P.O.V~

"Hey!" Dahvie yelled, running after us. I turnedaround and watched him approaching us.

"If I can, I would like to help. I'm so sorry for what Jeffery did," Dahvie said, catching his breath abit. I was about to say something but I was cut off by police sirens. I looked around and saw police cars driving in. 

"Oh, I also called the police," Dahvie said.

"Thank you, Dahvie," I said, hugging him. "Can you come home with us? You're the only person I trust, other that Sukie and Jane, to help us."

"Of course, Let me get my coat and I think the police might need to talk to me. I'll driv over afterward," he said. I nodded. I was about to thank him, but a police officer came over.

"Excuse me. I apologize for interrupting, but do you have a minute of time to answer some questions?" the officers asked, looking at us. 

"Uh... Sure," I said.

"Okay. Did you know Jeffery Majors?" he asked.

"No, He must've been a new bartender from the last time I was here," I said. The officer wrote down my reply.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, but he hurt my friend, Sukie. I had a feeling he was going to try and rape her," I saw two policemen walk Jeffery out in handcuffs. I noticed that his nose was bleeding from where I punched him. I mentally smiled.

"Thank you, ma'am," the officer said.

"You're welcome," I said.

"If you want, I can pull the camera near the counter. I recorded the whole," Dahvie said.

"That would be very useful in court. May we have a copy?" the officer asked.

"Sure. I'll get you a copy right now," Dahvie said. He ran back inside the club.

"Is your friend okay?" the officer asked.

"She's very startled and has a big bruise froming on her arms," I said, looking over at the car.

Dahvie ran back with a DVD in a bag.

"I transfered the parts of him attacking Sukie," he said, handing it to the officer.

"Thank you. I have to get back to the station. May I have your number so we can set a court date?" the officer asked.

"Sure. It's 252-916-8707," I said

"Thank you. I send my support to Sukie," the officer walked back to his car. I looked at Dahvie.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll follow you," Dahvie walked to his car while I walked to mine. I got in and turned around to see Sukie laying on Jane's lap.

"You okay?" I asked Sukie. She didn't say anything. She just shook her head. Jane frowned and stroked her hair.

"The police officer said that he was sorry about you getting hurt," I said. I saw her give me a small smile. I turned around and started the car. 

"Dahvie's coming over to help out. He knows some things about medical attention," I said, pulling out of the parking lot. 

"That's good. Her arm doesn't look broken, but I have no idea what a broken bone looks like," Jane said.

"I-It doesn't feel broken..." Sukie said quietly. I looked in the mirror and saw Dahvie behind me.

After about 10 minutes of driving, I parked by my house, and Dahvie parked behind me. He walked over to us and lended a helping hand if Sukie needed it. She was able to walk, but I saw that she was in pain. Dahvie let her use his arm if she needed it for support. I walked ahead and unlocked the door.

Dahvie helped Sukie down on the couch. He gently touched her arm and I heard her wince. 

"It's not broken, it's very bruised. Jane, can you get me a small bag of ice?" Dahvie said.

"Yeah, hold on," Jane said. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of Sukie's arm, just incase the police needed it for evidence. Jane walked over to Dahvie and handed him the ice. She gave Sukie a glass of water.

"Thank you," Sukie said, drinking slowly. Dahvie gently placed the ice on her arm, and she winced alittle. I went over and sat beside her.

"They arrested him," I said.

"Good," she said. 

"Alex punched him in the nose and kicked him in the dick," Jane said. Sukie smiled and continued drinking.

"He threw me into a table. I hit my ribs on it," Sukie said.

"Do you mind removing your dress so we can see if you have a bruise forming?" Dahvie asked. 

"No, not at all," she said, unzipping her dress. I helped her remove her dress and I noticed that Sukie was kind of covering up her breasts.

"It's fine, Sukie. I'm gay,"  Dahvie said. Sukie lowered her arms and turned towards him, showing him her chest. I saw a huge, dark bruise forming. Dahvie ran his fingers over her ribs and Sukie jerked back. I saw tears stream down her cheeks. I knelt down beside her and hovered my hand nears her chest.

"She has a small crack on 4 of her ribs, but it's nothing that needs a doctor, though," I said. Jane got up and got some more ice for her. Dahvie went to my room and gor some clothes for her.

"Here, let me help you get dressed," Dahvie said Sukie nodded. I was about to get the ice from Jane, but my phone rang. 

"Hello?" I said, unsure of who it was.

"Hello. This is officer Griffon from earlier. Is this Alexandra Medford?" he asked.

"Yes"

"I was calling to set a court date. How does a week from tomorrow sound?"

"Sounds good"

"Okay, I'll see you then"