"It's not babysitting, it's protecting. And yes, it's punishment." He picked up another pile of papers and started to read.

I took that as my dismissal, hissing before I left. The oak doors slammed closed behind me.

I marched up to the third floor where my chambers were. A four poster bed sat between two huge windows on the opposite wall of my door. To my left was my bathroom and a huge walk in closet. To my right was a hearth surrounded by expensive black leather chairs and a sofa. An oak coffee table sat in front of the hearth also.

I slammed the door shut behind me and stormed over to my bed. I flopped down backwards. Not that I actually slept. Vampires don't do that. But I had other uses for this bed.

The thought made my mind wonder back to the eyes of the rogue looking at my exposed cleavage. He had pinned me so hard against the building. The way he whispered in my ear was sensual.

I laughed amusingly. Eric was in the cells interrogating him but there's no way he was going to get answers. And he was probably having a hard time not ripping the rogue's head off.

Footsteps coming from down the hallway made me sit on the edge of my bed. It was Eric. I thought he was coming to my chambers to give me a lecture but his bedroom door opened then slammed shut. Moments later I heard him slam his fist into something. He definitely didn't get any answers.

But I would. Going into my walk in closet I stripped off my boots, jeans, jacket, and t-shirt. I grabbed a skimpy leather mini skirt and sleeveless leather top that exposed part of my midriff. It also elevated and exposed my cleavage a little more. I took pride in the fact that my cleavage was a little busty for my skinny figure. Then I put on a different pair of knee-high leather boots. The heels on this one were a bit more... dressy.

With a fiendish grin I opened my bedroom door and walked out into the hallway. My hips swung from side to side. One of our clan members, Damian, was coming up from the stair case.

He whistled. "I sure hope that outfit is getting a good use tonight."

I gave him a flirtatious grin and said as he walked past, "Why don't you come to my chambers in a few minutes and we can put it to good use?"

He turned to walk backwards and hissed in satisfaction.

I continued walking with a grin on my face. And knowing Damian, he would be waiting for me in my chambers.

I reached the stairway to the dungeons without bumping into anyone else. Most people would have a basement. We don't. Just a large area with hallways filled with cells. And one room specifically used for toture. At the base of the staircase leading into the dundeongs was a landing with three doors. The door straight ahead would take me to the hall of cells where we kept rogue vampires. The door to my right would lead me to the hall where we kept rogue werewolves. The door to my left would lead to the torture room.

I walked straight ahead and pushed the thick metal door open. It's hinges didn't make a sound.

Though Eric was in his room I was sure Silas would be down here. But there was nobody. Only the prisoner.

They put him in a cell almost half way down the hall. I found the rogue sitting against the brick wall. Chains were encased around his wrists and ankles.

I opened the cell door, surprised that my brother or Silas hadn't locked it. We had rogue's escape before. The after effect wasn't pretty.

The rogue grinned upon seeing me. "You just can't seem to stay away from me."

I folded my arms over my abdomen and leaned against the metal bars of the cell. "Why would I want to?"

He scanned me from head to toe then back up. "Does your brother know you're down here?"

"Nope." I popped the 'p'. "He may be older but he isn't in charge of me."

"He seems pretty protective. I thought he might have chained you somewhere to keep you from coming in here."

I chuckled. "I bet you wish you were chained to a bed instead of walls."

He hissed satisfyingly at the thought.

I pushed off the bars, bringing my arms to my side. "You know, I don't believe in their methods." I slowly made my way over to where he sat and crouched down. "I believe we should make our guests comfortable."

He licked his lips, his gaze now lingering on my exposed cleavage. "I'm comfortable enough. And you're more than welcome to join me."

I chuckled and sat on his lap, locking my hands around his neck.

My knees touched his hips and he purred. "This is no way to treat a male guest when they are a little under the weather."

I had noticed a syringe laying on the floor when I came into his cell. "Then let the doctor help you to feel better." My mouth was against his ear, my breath barely more than a whisper.
The syringe told me that Eric or Silas had given him something to at least sedate his body for now.

The rogue gasped in pleasure as I maneuvered my body on his. "What do you want to know?" He moaned.

I unfolded my hands and slid them down his chest which was still covered by a black tee. My mouth was still near his ear. "I want to know your name. It's only proper if we're going to be hosting you."

He moaned at the touch of my hands on his chest. "Braedon."

I repeated his name in a sensuous tone. Then I slid my hands under his shirt.

He moaned. "What else do you want to know?"

I ran my hands over his hard abs. "I want to know who you're working for."

He gasped as my hands left his abs and slid to the lower part of his back, slightly down his pants. "There wasn't a name. The employer was anonymous."

I removed my hands from his back and placed one on his shoulder. I used the other one to take one of his hands and place it on my rear.

He growled in satisfaction. "What else do you want to know?"

I kept his hand firm against the back of my leather mini skirt. "I want to know who you're targeting. Ah, besides the mortal you were stalking today."

He chuckled. "I'll give you a name."

He didn't finish because I knew what he wanted. I removed his hand from my rear and put it on my breast.

He gave a satisfying sigh. "Aria."

I didn't have time to react as he grabbed me, twisted, and pinned me to the floor. The chains holding him broke. One hand went over my mouth. One forearm pinned my wrists above my head.

He tisked. "You really should listen to your brother."

I squirmed beneath him to try to get a leg under him to push. But he was too strong. How the hell did that serum wear off already?

He moaned. "Oh, I like this position much better." He leaned in to whisper in my ear and maneuvered part of his lower body. (I was going to cut that part off when we tortured him). "Now, listen carefully, Aria. Or I go after your brother when I'm done with you."

_________________________________________

A/N: Hey, so I'm not usually all for writing about intimate stuff but I thought I'd give it a shot with my character. She's a little different than what I'm used to but I'd like to start trying different things and see what the readers think.

Let me know if you liked it!