The Meeting of New Friends

Savannah POV

It had been a week since I started staying here, and it was fun so far I started to like Alec more and more. The night before we went to a little party, so as soon as we got back I passed out, and when I woke up Alec was out of the bed and was clearly changing, so I closed my eyes. I heard the door open and close again, so I got up, took a shower, and tried to change but I didn't have clothes with me. I walked out of the bathroom, noticed Alec's cell phone on the nightstand, picked it up and called Izzy.

"Hello," she said, "who are and why do you you have my brothers phone?" I knew she was joking so I played along.

"It's me Savannah, I need your help with something," I explained.

"Sure what do you need," she asked.

"I don't have any extra clothes so could you help-" I spoke.

She cut me off by saying, "OMG YES!!!!!" I giggled at her reaction, then she said, "Clary, Angel Savannah needs our help. We have a fashion emergency!" I was still giggling when I heard Jace and Alec say please don't hurt her. But I didn't really pay attention to the rest of what they were saying because I was wondering who Angel was. Apparently I was so lost in thought I didn't notice them come into the room until I felt someone tap on my shoulder and scared me. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, but I want to introduce you to Angel, Jace's girlfriend," Izzy said. 

"Hi I'm Savannah," I told her and she was clearly a Shadowhunter because off the runes. I tried to shake her hand, but she pulled me into a hug instead. I didn't mind until she pushed me down, and before I knew it I was being clothed into something I would wear everyday a black pair of ripped jeans, a purple shirt with black lace pattern of skulls, black studded combat boots and a black lace jacket.

 I didn't mind until she pushed me down, and before I knew it I was being clothed into something I would wear everyday a black pair of ripped jeans, a purple shirt with black lace pattern of skulls, black studded combat boots and a black lace jacket

"Thank you guys," I said, "this is amazing."

"It's a talent and your welcome," Angel said for the first time. I hugged the trio, went downstairs to the kitchen, and noticed the boys staring at me.

"What," I asked them. "why are you staring at me?"

"Because of what your wearing," Alec told me.

"What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing," he explained, "but is that what you wear all the time?"

"Sort of," I said.

"Girls why did you put her in that," Jace asked them.

"Because she needs to express herself," Angel said walking over to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes and we wanted her to empress someone," Clary added in.

"Who," Alec and I asked in unison.

"You Alec," Isabelle exclaimed. I blushed and looked at Alec who was smiled, hugged me then kissed me on the cheek. I wished he kissed me on the lips but we didn't know each other all that well, so I let it go.

There was a long silence until I broke it, "what are we going to do today guys?"

"We were thinking about taking you to meet the wolf pack that lives here in New York," Jace said.

"Why," I asked.

"Because they are going to be teach you how to fight in wolf form," Alec explained.

"Well who will teach me how to fight in human form?"

"We will," Alec, Izzy, Jace, Angel, and Clary all said in unison. I giggled the way they looked at each other afterwards.

"Ok that was weird," Alec spoke. I was still giggling when he said that but stopped when he said, "come on lets get going." So we left and started walking to where this wolf pack was. When we got there I noticed it was by the waterfront and maybe three blocks away from my dads house. I started to cry because I remembered the other night, they must've saw me because they were all huddled around me. Then I realized the other reason they were huddled around me, the wolf pack was about to attack. "She is one of you," Alec explained, "so please let us talk to Luke."

Just then a voice yelled, "back away from them!"

I heard Clary say, "thanks Luke, hey I have someone that you need to meet."

"Who would that be," he asked, and when he did Izzy, Jace, Alec and Angel moved away from me so he could see me. "Is this Magnus' daughter?"

"Yes it is," Clary said answering his question.

The tall man asked "what is her name? I forgot it."

"What do you mean you forgot it," Izzy asked.

"I knew it once, because I have met her before but that was a long time ago," when he said this I remembered him and then I remembered Clary and her mother.

"I remember you. You would always come to my house with Clary and her mother," I stated getting odd looks from everyone. "Well my name is Savannah Lay or most people refer to me as Savannah Bane."

"I remember now I always complemented you because of the way you looked all the time. You would also turn into wolf form to try to impress me, and my name is Luke Garroway if you needed to be reminded," when Luke said this a whole lot of memories came flooding back and I started crying again. "What's wrong with her?"

"Her and Magnus got into a fight and he threw her out," Jace explained. "You talking about what happened there plus us being close to his apartment must be making her upset."

"Oh I'm sorry that happened," Luke said, "but hey there's someone I want you to meet."

"Ok," I said, "where are they?"

"They're inside," Luke answered. I noticed he was leading us into a restaurant called the Jade Wolf. When we were inside he called over two people. "Savannah this is Jordan and Maia," he said directing to the people, "Maia, Jordon this is Savannah and she is also a werewolf."

"Hello," they said in unison.

"Hi," I said letting my shy side take over.

"Aw she's adorable," Maia said, "how old are you?"

"I'm eighteen and I used to live with Magnus Bane, but now I don't because he kicked me out," I explained. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Oh I'm sorry," Maia said, "Hey I've got an idea." She grabbed my arm and was leading me somewhere, and I knew exactly where she was leading me. She was leading me to my old house.