Eight.-

"I told you, you're hookup drunk!" Rina says as we exit my room and descend down the stairs.

I laughed at her comment, "what is it with you and 'hookup drunk'?" I questioned, opening the front door and walking out into the warm summer night. My phone illuminated my face whilst I checked the time, 11:11 pm. Make a wish Cass. Make a wish, it's eleven eleven. A voice in my head told me, I rolled my eyes, knowing wishes never came true. 

"Come on Cass!" Rina screeched from inside her small car, a smile spread across my face and I ran to her car. When I got in, she had the same smug grin she always has on when she's up to no good. 

"Where to?" I questioned, a smirk crossing my pale face. 

"There's a frat party at Cambridge." She said and turned to face the road, stomping on the gas pedal like she always does and sped off into the night. 

I didn't even think about telling my parents where I was going but they probably wouldn't notice I was gone with Rachel home. Rachel , Rachel, Rachel. 

Rina hit the gas pedal again, making me hit my head on the black leather headrest in her car. I heard her laugh, she must have seen me hit my head. 

I rolled my eyes. "If you don't stop driving like a drunk and blind grandpaw I'm gonna get a concussion!" 

Rina laughed harder, "I'll pay for your medicine." 

I laughed too and looked down at my distressed black shorts, floral Dr.Marten boots, black denim vest and my 'We Are Young' tee shirt. My mom would grimace at this outfit and tell me to put on some ballet flats and a sundress or skirt. I rolled my eyes at the thought of her saying something like that. 

I snapped out of my thoughts when Rina took a sharp turn and slammed on brakes. 

"We're here!" Rina said, getting out of her car. 

I got out too, looking up at the massive house, the letters 'A E O' painted down the side. They were in Greek but I wonder what it stood for.

I followed Rina into the house, there was a keg of beer set up in the middle of the kitchen, and lots of liquor covering the counters. Rina was talking to a very handsome boy, he was tall and tan with golden pools for eyes. She looked at me and I smirked whilst grabbing a red Solo cup and filling it to the rim with beer. 

Music was thumping through the entire house, it sounded like Tapout by Birdman, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Mack Maine and Future. But it was so loud I couldn't hear it. Which makes absolutely so sense, it was a contradiction. 

I sipped my beer and leaned against the wall, I felt really awkward because I only know Rina here but she was no where to be found. Meaty guys kept trying to dance with me and grind on me but I made it clear I wasn't interested in a immature, perverted frat boy. But you're interested in a perverted, flirty little shit that is marrying your sister? That same voice in my head taunted me, I rolled my eyes at myself and took another swing of my beer whilst three clearly wasted blonde girls got on a table and started dancing to the next song. My heartbeat matched the beat to the next song and also made my ears ring. 

______________________________

The time was now 2:00 in the a.m. and I still haven't seen Rina since we got here. I decided to walk upstairs to look for her. The first door I opened was full of people nearly swallowing each other's face. I could've thrown up then and there but I didn't. The next room door I opened I prayed I wouldn't be sick to my stomach but it was empty. Thank God. I came to the last door in the hallway and when I opened my door it was too empty but something caught my eye. 

I made sure no one was behind me and I walked in, closing the door behind me. I walked across the room at what caught my eye and when I got close enough I couldn't believe it. 

It was a picture of my sister and Harry, they had on New Years hats and he was kissing her. I ran my finger along the picture. I can't believe he's a frat boy. Wow. That's quite the plot twist. 

I walked over to his bookshelf that was stacked high with really good books. The Fault In  Our Stars by John Green, all of Kurt Vonnegurt's books, and Wuthering Heights. I ran my fingers along the spines of his books and smiled, he might be an asshole but he had great taste in reading. 

"Who are you?" A husky British accent grumbled, I knew who it was too. Harry. I was busted. 

I turned around, when he saw it was me his face turned red. 

"Why are you in my room?" He asked, walking over to me. His tall and muscular body towered over my lankier frame. 

"I was looking for Rina." I mumbled. 

"Well she's obviously not in here." He spat and flopped onto his bed. 

I rolled my eyes. "I can see that, thank you for your help!" I remarked, sarcastically and walked out of his dimly lit room. Still processing what just happened.