male! yandere chan x Yandegire! reader

<------------------follow me for the Japanese flying squirrel.

hello people of the patato realm I'm hurt my leg playing dodge ball 😞

I'm now one of the crutches club newest members, I'm the seventh member. 

it's may and i want to write a Halloween story next about sora maybe😈🦄🍬 I said maybe not yes.

..............................................................................

(y/n) hated Hanako ( taro-senpai) or yandere-chan's crush.

not only did she hate hanako, she hated everyone except ayanyo*.

(Y/n) had one rival but she wanted to kill ayanyo's rivals.

She had a plan she was going to kill Kokona than Osana, oka, the delinquent leader, drama club president, hanako's  brother and everyone in the way.

She invited Kokona up to the roof to talk.

 *+*+*+*timeskip*+*+*+*

(Y/n) waited upon the roof for Kokona.

The purple haired boy walked up and saw her.

"Kokona I want to share some information with you" she blushed and gave the boy a hug.

(Y/n) pushed Kokona against the railing behind the air conditioner.

She licked his neck " I wanted to tell you I like- to say good bye to you" with those words she pushed him of the railing and grabbed his shoes.

She put the shoes down stuck a 'suicide' note in his shoes with a flower.

She then ran down the stairs and pulled his body to the furnace and put him in.

She waved goodbye with a laugh then checked the time.

"Oh dear me it's 4:30, almost time for club activities " she smiled like she didn't just push a boy off a railing and put him in a furnace.

She walked out seeing that the delinquents aren't out after school.

When she got to the lockers (y/n) opened her's locker got out her Camara slathered on a smile and  walked up stairs.

(Y/n) walked past the club named the info-club.

The curtains were' all closed being curious she peaked in.

"I know you're there" said a voice which spooked  her a little.

She walked away kinda freaked out that a person was hiding in the dark.

(Y/n) walked into the room just in time, club activities started.

For the rest of the time the  photography club goofed off.

Not acting like Kokona died.

It was six o' clock and school was over.

One of the teachers were up on the roof taking a stroll and came across Kokona's 'suicide' note in his shoes.

When (y/n) got home she got a text from a mysterious person named info-kun.

'hey' said the text

'hey' the girl sent

' heard your next victim is osana najimi'

'what?' 

*your pov*

someone figured out my plan.

well i'll end everyone till i find out who it's so they can't get in the way either.

ayanyo will be mine.

and i'll end his senpai soon.

+*+*+*timeskip*+*+*+*

i was meeting ayanyo behind the school.

i hugged my cello case (what is it illegal to be in two clubs) close to me, the things inside were very, very special.

i saw ayanyo cautiously walk over to where I am standing, i grinned a soft grin signaling to him it was 'alright'.

"(y/n) i got your note" he said.

"oh yes- i wanted to s-say i-i really li-ike you" I stuttered.

"i'm really sorry (y/n) i don't like you" ayanyo told me.

i was heartbroken then i snapped, i took out the precious item out of the cello case , what was it- it was Hanako-sempai's head with the knife still in it.

" I DID THIS FOR YOU" i screamed then took the knife out of her head and pulled ayanyo close (who i might say was in tears).

i took the knife and plunged it into his back and pulled him even more close.

"senpai i love you" i whispered to his dead corpse.

_-_-_-_-_-timeskip_-_-_-_-_

today i was visiting akademi for the first time in years.

i recently got married to Akane Himura or info-kun.

it was a tour to mourn the dead in the killings.

by killings i mean the deaths of the people that Ryoba Aishi, ayanyo ashi and a unnamed killer did.

it was said that after 'killing' most of the school except for a few lucky students, ayanyo committed 'suicide'.

the school was shut down and the family's of the victims and the few lucky students came to the memorial.

shin higaku, pippi osu,juku ren and kuu dere were giving speeches about their peers.

finally it was mine and Akane's turn, is it weird that nobody knows that the true killers are giving a speech about the killings.

................................................................................................

thanks for reading 

please like and comment, follow me plus please PLEASE send requests.

-dumby