Part 1: Abandoned

Running.

Just running.

Nowhere to go. But running.

Abandoned.

Pain.

You don't know where you are or why your here. Apparently it called Earth. What a terrible name. You frown: these memories aren't yours. You don't know... what was his name? You don't know where he is. He could be hurt. He is held by the entity. All you know is that the entity is tall. Dark. Looming. He is faceless. He wears a suit. He loved someone. He tried to save her. These... what do you call them? Creepypastas? They can't love. But he did. And that's when the corruption started. He knows you are here.

To fight.

Or to die.

That's why he took him. He took your loved one from you. You must get him back. At any cost. You can still hear his screams, his pleading, his cries. It hurts so much. But you know you love him. That's why he is gone. Taken away. Just like mere dust in the wind. That's why you were warned to not hang on. The people in goggles and white coats warned you, but you didn't listen. They told you nothing lasts forever. He will grow old and die. You will never age. You will always be a child. You can only age when loved. That's why he was brought to you: To ensure you wen't permanently a baby. But now you will never be a teenager. Not until you love and are loved.

You will fight. You will get him back. Any cost. Anything. It might be smarter to move...

Invisible.

Flick the switch in your mind. Picture it, blue, nailed on a white wall.

Activation complete.