Its a Dream!

I leaped out of bed so quickly, well why would you want to stay in bed when you are in the Caribbean for a video shoot? I quickly grabbed denim shorts & a crop top because I knew I had to be in make-up soon. Next thing I know is my name is being screamed 'Ruby where are you?' Bloody hell I can't even brush my teeth in peace these days, I shouted hey I'm here, what's up?

OMG Ruby you will never guess who is here? Staying in this hotel on holiday, you will never guess, go on have a guess? I stared in amazement at the excitement on my assistant face Suzie, she's a bit dizzy & my best friend couldn't do all this without her to be honest.

For god sake Suzie just tell me I giggled! Oh go on Rubes just have one guess! I laughed ok is it......Brad Pitt? OMG Rubes you will literally die he's with some friends. Well obviously that helps me a lot Suze, just bloody tell me I said, OK it's only Harry Styles, the Harry Styles from one direction, yes Suzie I know who he is I laughed.

To be honest I'd always had abit of a thing for him he has the most perfect features, eyes, body & this man can sing, I actually became abit flushed at the thought of it, so I turned away. Oh Suzie calm down I said I thought the queen was here giggling. After we stopped laughing we headed off for me to get my make up & hair done for my first video shoot I was so excited!

I had just got a record deal so this was my first video because the record company thinks I'm worth it they have sent me to Barbados on a video shoot, I just hope I can deliver what they want I don't want to let anyone down, I'm 25 years old so I need to get a move on with my career it's all I've ever wanted and I will do whatever I can to succeed.

I wandered across the reception area of hotel chatting away to Suzie, the reception was all open air it was beautiful. We went into a a room where my hair & make up artist Marcus was waiting for me, he was gorgeous looking unfortunately though he preferred men to woman, he was as camp as Alan Carr I loved this about him, he always made me laugh. Get in that chair miss Thomas & let's get you looking beautiful, I laughed whatever do you mean Marcus I thought I was naturally beautiful I said jokingly, he tutted & pushed his glasses up his nose, Whatever missy just sit down he laughed.

I flicked through my twitter on my phone, I had quite a few followers now I thought I should follow some cos they were so nice & complimentary about me & my music! I had some smutty tweets that made me laugh but hey it makes you feel good, well I do anyway. After about 1 1/2 hours I was ready, it was a beach shoot so I had to wear a white monokini, it was very revealing I was abit taken aback how little material there actually was to be honest, but hey needs must & all that. I was given some gorgeous white wedges to wear with it, I felt like a supermodel. Myself, Suzie & Marcus wandered through reception, I could see the admiring looks I was getting which made me feel better, we arrived outside & it was boiling hot, we walked down to beach with Marcus messing with my curls, stop Marcus it's fine I said, he flounced off jokingly, I had long black thick hair which was a nightmare to style but Marcus always got it right.

Everyone was set up on the beach, Suzie helped me off with my robe, I was abit conscious of everyone looking but this is my job to be sexy & sing, oh god I don't think I can do this I said to Suzie, she looked at me & said you're beautiful Rubes, you look fantastic just go for it, cos this is it now, what you've always wanted, I kissed her cheek & tried to walk across the sand in my wedges which believe me is not easy I looked like a startled gazelle.

While Cameron the director of the video was just going through a few things, I was lay down on a sun lounger trying to get my look right as you do when Suzie gave a little squeal, I looked at her, oh god what's wrong with you now Suze? There he is Ruby, over there look, I looked over & all I could see was this tall muscular man with the most gorgeous curls in a pair of shorts so low slung they were nearly falling down, I think I lost breath at that precise moment.

Next thing I know he's looking over! My breath caught in my throat, he is beautiful and he walking over to me with Cameron the director.