Chapter 8: Scandal (1)

*Helooooo..we meet again.. sorry for the last week the story line quite boring but don't worry on the next chapter the things gonna be awesome just be patients. im promise it is the way you want at last..lol..i will try to write Scandal (2) after i upload this (if im not tired) so wish me luck btw enjoy my story.. :)

p/s the reason why i upload this story early cuz i'm so f****** boring right now. i already finish my exam last week and this week i have to attend a few seminar and honestly the seminar quite boring so i decide to write it on my phone ( i know i'm bad).. so enjoy my story..

Maiding POV

Sigh.. i put my head on my desk. im so fucking tired :(. I only being here for 2 weeks and now i already "help" them doing some task for the company. I think my eyes going to be like panda if this is happen every weeks. In two weeks Chen will come to Shanghai to visit me. he suppose to come last week but i beg him to postpone becuz i'm afraid that i didn't have time to spend with him if he was in here. I look at the clock its only 10 am and i felt that all my body and my brain can fall apart anytime.

"Michael.." I was shocked. I knew that voice..his voice making me sit straight. The other workers was looking at me strangely. I bet they pray for my safety lol.

Mr An Cold...

"ye..ye...yes sir"

"I wanna u to come with me. We are going to the construction site. Now get up and follow me."

I sigh..I only wanna relax for a few moments and now there is another task :'(..

"Michael..lets go!" he rises his voice cuz he notices that I haven't move from my seat.

"yes sir.." sigh..

*************

I look at the person driving beside me. He didn't talk anything since we were in the car. Honestly this is the awkward moment for both of us.

"Err..Mr An where we will be going"

He took a deep breath "construction site"

"I mean where?"

"Datong Gang"

"where is it?"

"near Huang Pu river"

"ahhh...is it far from ur company?"

"yes.."

"ahh..u know back in Korea I never visit the construction site. This will be my first time."

"........" krik..krik

"errmm So what should we do if we were there?" I asked him.

"tch. I will explain to u after we were there." he sounds annoyed with my questions. Okay.. I should keep silent..

So after few minutes driving, we arrived at the construction site. We were welcomed by the manager of the construction site. I was so excited. The manager gave a helmet for safety reason. So I follow both the manager and Mr An walk in front.of me talking the things about the construction site. Honestly I don't even understand what did just he said. But my eyes wanderings around the construction site. As I follow both of them I didn't realize that there is a few bricks fall from the first floor to where I stand. The only things that I heard was Mr An shouting my name and I felt the back of my body hurt so bad. When I open my eyes I saw Mr An was on top of me. Did he just safe me? I felt that my heart thumping really fast.

Mr An pull himself away from me and he help me to get up

People around us was panic especially the manager cuz he was asking a few times if Mr An and me are if both of us are okay. Mr An look at me worried