Chapter 2

Picture of Hunter above^^^
Lydia P.O.V
As I arrived at Dylan's Morning practice I saw my best friend Lacey staring down the Queen Bitch as she ran her manicured nails down her boyfriend Chris's shoulder, he just sheepishly smiled at her. I knew what was going to happen so I acted fast, I ran to the bleachers in my 4 inch heels (which is not easy by the way) and finally reached my bestfriend. She had death in her eyes "Lace she's not worth getting suspended again" I said hugging her sideways "What the fuck is Chris even doing he is letting that Whore roam him" her voice cracked at the end and before I knew it she nudged me to the side and stormed off towards the parking lot. I saw Dylan staring at me and by the look he was giving me I could tell he had saw seen the whole thing. I nodded towards him and sprinted towards the parking lot as fast as these heels could take me. Lacey please don't do anything stupid I kept repeating in my head. When I reached the parking lot I saw Lacey brother Aaron hugging her tightly I could hear her sobs from here he looked at me and shook his head I put on my best bitch face and stormed towards Chris and the bitch oh there gonna get it when I came back the two were still talking before I could reach them someone sprinted past me Oh shit.
Laceys P.O.V
I grabbed the the whores fake hair and yanked her to the ground "don't touch my boyfriend unless you wanna get your ass beat" I spit with venom i turned my head when I heard Chris speak "babe why did u do that your gonna get detention again come on" I glared at him "FUCK OFF!!!" I yelled and pushed past him walking past him towards his bag to get my jeep keys but he was right at my heels I poured the bag out all over the ground throwing his stuff everywhere until I found the keys. "Lacey stop why are you so pissed!?". I turned towards him with my keys clenched in my fists "Your such an asshole you know you let every girl roam you in front of me you girlfriend on 2 years you make me feel like shit go back to your whore!!!" I screamed tears pouring out of me I felt someone pull me into them and it was Chris "GET THE FUCK OF ME!!!" I screamed trying to wiggle my way out but he wouldn't budge so I just collapsed into his arms balling my eyes out. "The badass as gone soft huh?" I heard someone say I turned my head a little to she no other then the whore herself Rachel Smith. Chris let go of me while I whipped my tears I smirked and punch her in the nose surly breaking it I hovered over her "Bitch I will never go soft but I do have a heart unlike you". Chris grabbed my hand and pulled me to my jeep "Baby you know I'm sorry right? I love you don't be mad" he look at me straight in the eye I stared at him blank face, grabbed my keys and drove away with my favourite finger waving out the window.
I hope you have been liking these chapters I try to update whenever I have the time leave comments and suggestions to help some of my writers block hope you like it next chapter coming soon