Jealous much? (Mick Rory)

Start from the beginning

    I woke up to my brother sitting next to my bed in the infirmary. "Lenny?" I asked, sitting up slowly. He grabbed a glass of water and handed it to me. I drank it, my throat as really dry. "Where's Mick?" I asked. Lenny sighed and looked down. "What?" I asked. "Raymond, Mick and the professor got captured." He explained. I shot up. "Lay down." Lenny ordered. I shook my head, pushing him away and getting up. Micks coat was on one of the chairs next to my bed. I picked it up. "Let's go save them." I said, walking out of the room. Lenny sighed and followed after me.

I followed Lenny through the prison. Lenny had told the others it was his job to get Mick back. Naturally I was going with him. I had to make sure he was okay. Ray too, of course. "Hey!" A prisoner said at us as we rushed past them. I almost cried when we found Mick and Ray. "Open it." I said, rushing my brother along. "You call that a flame?" Lenny whispered to Mick. Mick had somehow gotten a lighter. I rushed in throwing my arms around Mick. "Oh my god, I was so worried." I told him. It took him a second before he wrapped his arms tightly around me. "Nice costume." Mick joked to Lenny. "I got you one too." He said. "Wakey wakey, time to shrink. Or not." Lenny said to Ray. "Let's go." Lenny ordered. I turned a bit in Mick's arms to look at Ray. He was unconscious on the bottom bunk of the bed and badly beaten up. Mick pressed his lips to my head and let go. "What about him? He won't survive." Mick asked as he grabbed his heat gun from the bag we brought. I touched Ray's face lightly. "Two guards walking out of here, not suspicious. Two guards carrying him out, suspicious." Lenny said. "Leonard!" I complained quietly. "He took a beating for me." Mick argued. "Raymond would take a beating for a total stranger. Mick, if our time in the can taught us anything it's we look after each other. It's you and me, right?" Lenny asked. I couldn't just leave Ray here. "Micky please." I begged quietly. Mick looked down at Ray again. "Were not leaving him." Mick agreed. He leaned over and picked up Ray, throwing him over his shoulder.
   I followed closely behind Lenny as we rushed from the cell. Mick was close behind, carrying Ray. The lights flickered and then went out. The cells all opened. "Electromagnetic locks." Lenny complained. "We're dressed as guards!" Mick pointed out. "Run." Lenny answered, grabbing my hand. We turned and rushed after Mick. Inmates were all around us. At the end of the hall gunshots went off. "Everyone back in your cells!" The guard yelled. Mick slammed right into the guard, pushing him into a cell and slamming the door. "Enjoy your new cell mate!" Mick told him. I heard him yell as we continued on. "That door leads to the loading bay. From there you can get to the jump ship." Lenny told Mick. "Hey Mick, this is kinda a strange hug." Ray mumbled. I brushed his hair out of his face and he tried to smile at me. "Where are you going?" Mick asked. "I've got something I've gotta do." Lenny said. He let go of my hand. "Stay with Mick." Lenny ordered. "I'll kill anyone who touches her." Mick promised. I smiled and went with Mick. "Where are we going?" Ray asked weakly. "Home." I said, leading them through the inmates. I used one of Sara's batons that I 'borrowed' and a gun from Rip and fought past several men. I heard the heat gun go off behind me as well. Finally we got to the door and outside. It was just as crazy out here. Mick grunted and rushed after me as I took off towards the Waverider.
   I helped Mick bring Ray into the infirmary. "Uh... Gideon, I don't know what to do." I said. Mick stood at my side. "I just need to sleep. And some pain killers would be great. And a blanket." Ray said. "I can give him some morphine." Gideon said. I agreed and helped Ray out of his prison jumpsuit. His body was also badly beaten. Almost worse then his face. There were large bruises on his back. I touched one and he groaned in pain. Mick went and found some of Ray's pajamas. "Here's a blanket. Just rest." I told Ray. He nodded and laid back. I pulled Mick into the hall with me. "Are you okay?" I asked. My hand trailed along his chest where his jumpsuit was open. "I'm fine. Ray got the worst of it." Mick said. I could feel him tense as my hand touched his skin. "I didn't think I'd see you again." He admitted, grabbing my hand. I looked up at his eyes and saw his flicker from mine to my lips. Mick slammed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck so I could pull him closer. After a minute, we pulled back to breathe. "I have wanted to do that for so long." Mick said. "You're not a bad kisser if I say so myself." I told him, smiling. "What can I say? You bring out the best in me." Mick admitted. "Care to show me what else you are good at?" I asked, biting my lip. "Gladly." He said. I almost completely forgot about the fight outside as Mick pulled open his prison jumpsuit. All I could think about was his chest and how much I wanted to kiss him again and again. Mick had me pinned to the wall and was kissed down my neck. I pushed against him a bit. "Maybe we should wait until this mission is over." I suggested with a smile. Mick smirked. "We will." He decided, kissing me again. His forehead rested against mine for a minute. "I love you."  He breathed out. I bit my lip, trying not to start smiling like an idiot. "I love you too." I told him.