Chapter 2 - Off to a New Life

Please comment on which one of the five males you guys want to end up with.

Hak

Kija

Shinah

Jaeha

Zeno
_____________________________

Sora's POV

Soo-Won was sitting in front of me with a worried expression but I now know that this was all fake. He, Soo-won, my cousin, was the one who murdered my father and also attempted to kill Yona too. I have to act clueless in order to not get on his hands and and stay safe so I could meet up with Yona later.

I started my acting by looking at him confusedly and asked him, "Soo-won? What are you doing here? Why didn't you stay behind to spend time with Yona and Hak?" He just looked at me with sorrow and sadness in his eyes.

"You've been out for 4 days already." My eyes widen when he said that. Was that dream/vision that long? Before I could speak up to ask about what happened when I was sick he interrupted.

"I need to tell you something important. Please stay calm Sora." He said as I nodded, knowing what's coming up already.

"Hak.......had killed King Il and took Yona with him but apparently, Yona died along with Hak by falling off the cliff of the Northern Mountains." When I heard about their death, I was not expecting it. They're..........dead? They can't be dead, can they? No it can't be right?

"Haha! Soo-won, when are you going to tell me that your joking. It's a joke right?! It's not funny! Stop it." I said in a monotone on the verge of crying. He looked down with pain in his eyes and showed me Yona's hair. I still can't believe it until a voice in my head said something.

'Don't worry, she's not dead. She's safe and woken up yesterday. Hak shielded her when falling down. He's okay too!' The voice said and it sounded like the phoenix I talked to earlier. I began to cry tears out of happiness that they're alive. I cried into Soo-Won's shoulder.

Soo-Won's POV

When I told Sora about the news, she didn't want to believe it. She looked like she was in pain and couldn't take the news in. I felt a stab through my heart seeing her like this. I never want to see her in this kind of pain ever again.

She started to cry when she couldn't hold it in anymore. I let her cry on my shoulder while I pay her head. Neither did I wanted Yona and Hak to die but it must be done in order to save this country and avenge for my father.

After a long time, she calmed down a bit. I was about to take her to back to Hiryuu Castle when she stopped me.

Sora's POV

"Soo-Won. I.....don't want to go back. Not to a place that will give me painful memories." He nodded in understanding.

"Can you just let me go travel around the country? I don't want to have anything to do with royalty anymore." I said while looking down on the floor and tugging his sleeve. He hugged me tightly.

"I can't do that. Not when I already lost 2 of my best friends." He said and he held me tighter.

"Please. Please. I just want to go away from the past memories." I said in a croaked voice. He looked down at me with sadness in his eyes. He then let go of me and held my shoulders.

"But promise me that if I let you go, you'll stay safe. If you ever need something, don't be shy to come back." He said.

"Ok. Thanks." He then gave me money and other necessities that will be needed. The amount of money what a whole year's worth! I thanked him again and left the place to search for my sis while learning to control my powers. It turns out I have powers just like the 4 dragon warriors. Well now I'm off on my journey.