My Fathers Bestfriend

[please read!! its my first book on here!]

CHAPTER 1

"Wake up Madison!!" my mom yelled from the other room. I look at the clock and its 6:30 in the morning. WAY to early!

"why the fuck are you waking me up so early?!? I yell back.

"I cant tell you, you will just have to see." I finally wake up about 5 minues after my mom told me to get up and trugged over to the bathroom and took a nice warm shower to wake me up.

I dont put much makeup on except some mascara, because I like how I look. I keep my hair natural, which is really curly, and I put on some holister shorts with a nice blue tanktop.

Right as I get done packing my mom yells from downstairs, "time to go!!"

I grab all my luggage and hurry downstairs to the car. I still didnt understand why I had to get up so early.

"omg how long is this ride? are we going to china or something?!

"we've only been in the car for an hour. and plus we are almost there so calm down." we finally start driving down a really long driveway to find a house that looks like a mansion. It was so big, maybe 3 to 4 stories. it had people working outside in all the gardens and everything, it was crazy.

we stop right in front of the house as a man comes up to the car. he opens the car door. then he goes to the trunk and grabs my luggage. Another man comes out and he lookes very very familiar.. just doesnt come to mind. he comes and hugs me. then I realized he's my dad.

I hadent seen him in 8 years. he left me and my mom when I was 10, and i hate him for that. im not to happy to be here anymore. I say bye to my mom and try not to cry as she drove away. now im stuck with my dad for a long time. Great. I walked in the door following my dad. "I missed you a lot." he said. I could tell he was trying not to cry.

"your room is on the third floor and the third door to the right. if you need anything my room is on the second floor and the fifth door on the left." he said smiling now. I walked up to my room, and as im walking I see a room right next to mine with the lights on and a shower running. I walk into my room it is so big. my bed is a giant circle, I have a flat screen tv, the biggest walk in closet ever! it was like heaven.

"WOW!" I say to myself.

"I know." someone said from behind me. I turn around to see the most gorgeous man standing in the door. he had piercing blue eyes, and dark brown hair that was the most beautiful thing I ever seen. he had the nicest body. he was just HOT! at that moment I could tell he was a player with a lot of money that could get any girl in the world.

"who the fuck are you and why are you in my bedroom?"

"my name is Alex." he said with a sexy voice.

"why are you in my bedroom?!?"

"because I can be I guess.. if you want me out you have to do something." he said with a grin.

"what is that something first?"

"you have to kiss me."

"kiss you? are you out of your mind?"

"I guess. but I wont move until you kiss me."

"Nope. get out of my room!" I walk over to him and try to push him out, but he didnt even move even a little bit. he grabbed my waist and pulled me in close to to his face to where we were inches apart.

"baby, you know you cant help it." he said smiling. he had the most perfect smile. im able to get out of his arms and run to my bed.

"we just met and you already want to kiss me? what the fuck."

"why not.?"

"wow! just get out now."

he finally walks out and back into his room. I shut my door and think about what just happened. "wow." is all I can say to myself.

[HOW IS iT? I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR!]