Announments at lunch!

Alice's P.O.V.

I really didn't want to announce to the whole school about mine and Dean's relationship, but I knew he had his heart set on it....so that's probably why I don't know what to wear and Tori is flicking through the music channels already ready lying on my bed. "If you're going to fuss all morning you might as well go in your pj's!" I groan and fall on the bed besides her.

"Help me?" I ask her, she rolls her eyes at me but stands up.

"Isn't it meant to be you who helps me? You are the 'older twin'". I laugh and wave my hand, she flicks through my things and starts to pull some out.

"Yes, but the younger one helps the older one to." She shrugs and throws some on the bed.

"Whatever you say oh wise one!" She says with another roll of her eyes.

"If you continue to roll your eyes like that, they'll get stuck looking at the back of your head." She laughs and curtsies.

"Yes your highness." This time it was me who rolled my eyes. "Anyway, I was thinking something slightly showy we do have the girls choir auditions." I face plant and she laughs. "You forget?" She asks me.

"NO! I just had a small bit of a mind lapse." She snorts and shakes her head, she then throws a pair of tight Lilac jeans at my head.

"You forgot. Now get changed!" She says and walks out the room.

"And she calls me bossy!" I mutter to myself before glancing at what else she'd got out, I smile in approval at the black corset with the purple and white flowers, my jacket from Dorothy, normal socks, black kitten heel shoes, my lilac fishnet gloves and the mocking jay jewellery set she bought me. I quickly dress and add my usual bracelets, then apply a small amount of make-up.

"Good your done, come on I'm starved." She says and walks out, I laugh and grab my bag before walking out my room and closing the door. "What's for breakfast Gran?" I hear Tori ask as I turn into the kitchen.

"What do you want?" I look outside and see it's actually sunny and everything.

"I think I'll just have a fruit salad." I say and grab a container of it from the fridge.

"Sounds good." Tori says and grabs one to, then grabs us both a bottle of water.

"Right we need both cars so you 2 are okay with taking your bikes right?" I nod and Tori grins.

"Finally!" She says and throws her hands up.

"Just eat bear." I say laughing, she sticks her tongue out at me and I lob a grape into her mouth. She chokes before eating it happily, she hits me gently and we both quickly finish breakfast and brush our teeth before yelling out a bye and running to our bikes.

"We are going to look so cool!" I roll my eyes and fasten my helmet before climbing on the bike and starting the engine, Tori climbs on hers with her helmet strapped on. "Lets go!" She yells and I smile before speeding out the garage and towards school.

*********** 

When we arrive at school we end up finding 2 spaces besides each other and everyone looks as Dean walks towards us. I smile and hop off the bike then throw the helmet off, Dean comes over and gives me a kiss while grabbing the helmet from my hands. "Okay love birds, I'm gonna go before I throw up!" Tori says walking past us.

"Spoil sport!" I call out after her.

"Yeah yeah." She says and waves a hand aimed at us but she doesn't turn around, Dean smiles at me and swings an arm around my shoulder. "See you in English sis." Tori yells before vanishing.

"She okay?" Dean asks me, I nod my head and we head towards the main door.

"She's fine." I say and Dean nods then looks around us. "I think we have a bit of an audience." I mutter, Dean shrugs and leads me through the door.

"They can look but they can't touch." He says, I let out a laugh and he steers me towards his locker., "Mine then yours?"

"Sounds good, if you walk me to English." I say, he pulls away and bows.

"It would be an honour mi' lady." I roll my eyes and curtsy.

"Gee thank you prince asshole." I say with a smile, he grins and swings his arm back around me.

"You are very welcome my princess." I roll my eyes but I can feel the smile stretch across my face.

"Lets go." I say and pull him away from his locker to mine.

*****************

It's now lunch time and you would not the believe the amount of glares, stink eyes and abuse I've been getting. "Hey princess." Dean whispers in my ear, I smile and lean into his chest.

"Hey asshole." I mutter, I see Tori walking down the hall and she waves at us to hurry up. "I think bear is hungry." I say and lean back from Dean, he slings an arm around my shoulder happily.

"Then we shall eat!" He declares and we walk towards Tori, she taps her foot and throws her hands up.

"Finally! I'm wasting away here." She says dramatically.

"Yeah like Sid the sloth in continental drift." I say with an eye roll.

"Rude!" She says and sticks her tongue out at me.

"Oh very mature." I say with a smile.

"Who wants to be mature at our age? I wanna have fun!" She says and pushes open the doors to the lunch hall, every stops to stare at us as we walk in. "And things just got reeeeally awkward, oh look food!" Tori says and lines up, I let out a chuckle and Dean just looks confused.

"A girl thing?" He asks me while steering me behind Tori.

"Nope, more of a.....Tori thing." Tori turns around and gives us a thumbs up and a cheesy smile.

"Ok?" Dean says.

"Just roll with it babe, it's much easier." I say and pile some food on my tray.

"Did you just call me babe?" He asks me.

"Yeah....and?" I ask, but he doesn't answer.

"Okay love birds, can you act normal for 2 seconds and squish the cutesy nick names and the I love you's?" Tori asks and pays for her food.

"Wow Dean you said all that without even moving your lips." Dean grins and Tori just rolls her eyes and waits for us, when we are done we see Barbie making a beeline straight for Dean.

"Babe!" She screeches, "I've been looking for you all day!" She says and tries to kiss him but he dodges it. "What's wrong? Is it because of the fake biker girl? You can just drop her you know, everyone thinks your relationship is fake." I clench my fists tighter on my tray to control myself.

"People can think what they want but mine and Ali's relationship is real, I love her." I smile and lean up giving him a peck on the lips.

"And I love you too." I say, we look at Barbie to see her face all red and her eyes narrowed.

"You'll pay for this, all three of you. And Dean....you will be mine!" She says before storming out of the lunch hall.

"Okay now that the bitch has wasted precious eating time can we sit down?" Tori asks, me and Dean nod and we all go outside. What will barbie try to do this time?

***************************************************************************************************************

So I decided to upload right now! I hope you enjoy it, I only have 2 more pre-written chapters so I need to start writing this again. But I promise you will get the end of this story. :D Katie :D