Chapter 10: The End

Clints POV

I wake up in a hospital room laying on my bed. I'm still in my regular clothes. OMG where is pietro!

"NURSE. NURSE" I shout clicking the call button.

A female nurse comes rushing in.

"What's wrong Mr. Barton?" She asks a little out of breathe from running I suppose.

"Where is my boyfriend he was in the room with me and when the bomb went off." I say getting up off the bed and standing. I pull all the stuff connected to me off.

"He is down the hall he just got out of surgery." She says heading me a note. i read over it.It's says room 138. I look up she winks. She clicks the machine off so it doesn't make that long drawn out beep.

"Thanks" I say as I exit the room.

I head down the hall looking for the room.

I get to the end of the hall. The room is the very last one on the right. I check the number one last time and walk in. as i step into the room I see Pietro laying on the bed connected to a bunch of machines. God i feel like I'm watching him die all over again. I can't let him die.

"Pietro are you awake?" I question as I pull a chair to the side of the bed.

"Yeah I'm up." He replies. "wait why I'm in a hospital bed?"

"There was explosion in the hospital and we both got hurt." I say bowing my head.

"Well are you ok?" He asks in his beautifully smooth accent as he cups my face with his hand and looks over my face.

"Yeah I'm fine just some  minor cuts and bruises." I smile as look into his gorgeous eyes. "How bout you kid?"

"I'm good I think I got knocked out mostly." He smiles. I hold his hand against my face. I pull his hand off my face and link of fingers together. I lean in really quickly and kiss him as passionately as I can. He kisses back. We break to breathe.

"Come on let's get a nurse in here and get you checked out. So we can go tell everyone your alive!" I say in louder excited voice.

"Yes let's" he says smiling as he clicks the button for the nurse. Not a minute later a nurse comes rushing in. Same nurse as before.

"Hey nurse can we get him checked and cleared to go?" I question smiling.

"Of course Mr.Barton." She says as she ushers me out of the room. I sit on the floor cross the hall leaning against the wall.

10 minutes later

The nurse walks out and tells me he is just changing and that I can go in. I walk in straight in. I find already changing and ready To go.

"Already?" I ask. He smiles.

"Yes but one thing first." He says then without warning does his super speed thing and rushes up to me and kisses me. I kiss back. He pulls away. "I love you so much don't ever forget that."

"I love you too!" I say wrapping my arms around him holding him close.

"Ok now I'm ready." He smiles as pulls out of the hug linking our fingers together and he heads for the door. I follow after him and We walk all the way out the front door hand in hand.

-----------------------------------------
So let me know in the comments if you guys want an epilogue? Like maybe showing when the tell everyone they're dating and when the they tell everyone that Pietro is still alive and I'm so sorry it took so long to update I may have accidentally started writing to many stories at once but mind that I hope to finish them all before school starts on aug. 10th. So hoped you in enjoyed

MUCH LOVE

BB