Chapter 1:Collage Study

(Jayden's POV)

     "Saffe should have been here by now." Oma says bragging and complaining.

     "It's your fault that you wanted to walk to the party but no, we didn't take the car and we ended up getting lost." I spit back at her annoyance.

     I live with Oma being the most troublesome, Saffe being the mommy friend, and Danny being the lazy butt he is. We live under one roof and some how it still hasn't gotten burned down. I still wonder how my head hasn't explode yet either . . .

"It doesn't matter, not like it ever did . . ." Oma murmurs her words.

"Why don't you say that louder!" I turn quickly to her.

She looks away and avoids my eyes. She turns her back to me and looks along the rode. How spoiled she can act like, but she's my best friend.

I look behind from me and can see Saffe in the car pulling up to us. It started to get dark out and she's this late to get us already. I wave her down and she slowly comes by.

"Com'on they started with the Bonfire already! Hurry and get in!" She says as she unlocks her ride.

Danny's ride, but she's borrowing it.

"We can not with Danny's car he said-"

"I know what he said. But still image how much people would be on with his car!" She cut me off.

I know if I didn't think of that idea, I wouldn't be at fault. Saffe changed a bit into more of a child but still responsible. Sometimes . . .

     I click my tongue at her begging skills. I roll my eyes and pull Oma inside the car. Saffe drives over to the house that was only on the other street. I move behind the seat from Oma and smack the back of her head.

"How did we miss it!" I say as I laugh bitterly.

She rubs the back of her head and looks over at the blown up house of music and balloons. We get out the car and already people are asking who's car it is. Of course Saffe starts to brag that her boyfriend Danny owns it. I laugh and I walk inside with Oma.

People were drinking and playing beer pong. I walk down to the basement which was much more quiet except for the people watching Handball. I roll my eyes and walk over to the little food stand they have down here.

"Hey Heart' when was the last time I've seen you?" I hear a voice call. I look back and see Koah.

It's been a while since I've seen him. He grew taller and grew out his hair longer then before. Two years past and he looks like an adult.

"Hey." I greet and give him a short hug.

"I didn't think such a girl will go to such parties." He says as he looks over the others who were down here.

"I didn't either, but Oma got us lost half-way over here." I say.

"Oma . . . " His smile disappears.

He looked upset when I mentioned her name. Time pasted by so quickly. I had interest in Oma, however she's dating other people. Koah knows but someone told me he had an interest for me ever since I've entered high school. But I didn't find it true.