Chapter 2

I ended up giving him my number so we could talk later. I found out his name was Curtis. He was so beautiful I couldnt believe my eyes. At first I was iffy aboutgiving the guy my number but there was something about him that made me want to know more. At the time Sherri's phone chirps.

Curtis: What r  u doin?

Sherri: Nunthin. Y?

Curtis: I wanna take u out.

Sherri: Umm Ok. Where?

Curtis: That's for me to know and for u to find out. (Smiley emoji)

Sherri: Ok.

Curtis: Whats ur address?

Sherri: 1754 Greywood Dr.

Curtis: Be there by 8.

Sherri: Ok.

I cant believe I'm actually going on a date tonight, but I better hurry because Its already 7. It took Sherri an hour to get ready. So by the time she was ready Curtis was just pulling up into her driveway. Curtis and Sherri were both nervous for different reasons. Sherri was afraid that she would embarrass her self while, Curtis was worried that she would find out about his past record of child sex offender and was charged with 2nd Degree Murder but was never convicted cuz he killed the Judge and the Jury. ( No wonder hes still on the streets,). When Curtis knocked on the door I got soo nervous I didn't know if I should go to the door or go to my room and hide. I prayed before I opened the door.

" Lord please let this date ok if not let me struck by lighting so I wont have to endure the embrassement amen."

Curtis grabs Sherri's hand and they leave.

I am so surprised that I was able to get so many readers. hanks for reading guys and please comment.