Four

Perfect
Adjective
/ˈpərfikt/
•Having all the required or desirable elements, qualities; or characteristics;as good as it is possible to be.

Taylor Caniff

I woke up the next day in the master bedroom to see that Jen was not next to me. I sighed and got up walking downstairs, there I saw Jen curled up asleep on the couch, with the blanket off of her. I gently placed it back on her and kissed her forehead.

With that I walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast for both of us. Our parents were coming and throwing a house warming party, I could go with out the stupid party to be honest.

Jen did not want to upset her parents so we both put on our best fake smiles and are going to go with the party to make them happy. As I was cooking I saw Jen walk in from the corner of my eye, she was wearing running shorts and a tank top. She smiled at me and sat at the kitchen table as I put the food in front of her.

She thanked me as I sat across from her as we both started to eat. It was quiet while we ate because Jen and I were still getting to know each other and living together. Once we both finished Jen went to go clean the house a little bit while I went to get ready.

I put on a nice button up, dress pants, the nicest shoes I could find and did my hair like usual. As I walked out of the room Jen was walking in and she gave me a small smile, I gave her a small smile back as she went to get ready.

By now most of our family and friends have arrived and were talking and snacking. Than all of a sudden the room got really quiet, so I turned around and I was speechless.

There stood Jen in a beautiful mid thigh dark red dress, with a short black heel, her hair was on a bun with a small braid on the side. For her make up was a dark smokey eye with a little sparkle and dark red lips and nails, than her jewelry she had a charm bracelet, diamond earrings, a silver heart necklace and a crown ring.

She looked absolutely beautiful, she smiled at everyone around her and then made her way over to me keeping the smile on her face. I was smiling also I knew her's was fake but mine, mine was real, I held on to her hand as we all walked to the huge dinning room table where the food was being served.

We all took our seats and began to eat, about halfway through Jen's mother stood up and dinged the side of her glass lightly to get our attention.

" I am very pleased to welcome you all to Taylor and Jenevieve's house, you both make such a perfect couple and I can not wait until you wedding day." Jen's mother announced.

Everyone around us clapped as Jen looked down and sighed, I did the same as her, I know she does not want to marry me and I feel bad she stuck doing it.

Finally around eleven o'clock everyone was gone and it was just Jen and I in the house. I went upstairs and changed into basketball shorts and kept my shirt off. Jen grabbed a long shirt and yoga pants, and walked into the bathroom changing.

After a few minutes she walked out and smiled at me, that shocked me, I actually got a real smile from her. I had a really good feeling about us now maybe, just maybe there is a chance of her actual falling for me.
---------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys Destany here I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry i haven't been updating a lot been really busy with school and what use to be softball. Hope you enjoyed the update, also a heads up every Saturday I will try and randomly update one or two of my books.

Word count: (701)

Don't forget to,

Vote,

Comment,

Follow I do follow back

And stay strong~Destany🙊💋❤️😁