Honeymoon

Renesmee's Pov

Right now, I'm positive, is the happiest moment of my lifetime. I've just gotten married to the love of my life, Jacob Black. Our outdoor ceremony was everything I could've dreamed of, and more. Now, Jake and I are headed off together to spend two blissful weeks alone. We get in the car that's going to take us to the airport, where we'll board a plane and fly to our honeymoon location.

"Bye mom, bye dad." I say waving out the window. They wave at me and smile, my mom looking beautiful in her silky gold dress, and my dad handsome in his perfectly ironed black suit. Though I'll miss my family, I'm over-the-moon excited to go on a vacation with no one but Jake. The beautiful lights and decorations in the forest where I was married fade away as we drive further down the forest road.

I rest my head on the cold window and stare at the lights on the edge of the highway, smiling at the same time. I can't stop wondering where we we're going, nobody would tell me, they said it was a surprise. Jake looks over at me and grabs my hand.

"Are you excited, Mrs. Black?" he says with a grin. I smile back at the man that I now can call my husband.

"More than I've ever been in my entire life." I reply. He smiles and leans over and kisses me. The car swerves a bit and I quickly lean away from him.

"Jake! Getting in a car crash wouldn't be a very good start to our honey moon!" I say with a small laugh.

"You're right," he says "Eyes on the road." I exhale loudly, pondering a question I'd been wanting to ask.

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" I ask. He glances over at me, the smile still on his face.

"A surprise is a surprise." he replies with a grin, a grin that I love so much. I sigh, knowing I'm not going to get it out of him. But I don't care where I'm going, as long as I'm with Jake.

We board the private plane that will take us where we're going, wherever that was. It's weird being on a plane and not knowing where it's taking me. I scan my brain for different places, until it dawns on me.

"Esmes Isle!" I blurt out randomly.

Jake looks at me, a shocked look on his face "Who told you?! Uh—I mean, not that we're going there or anything."

"You're a bad liar Jake." I smile.

"Thanks, but I'm not as bad as Bella." He's definitely right about that.

I lean my head on my husbands shoulder as the plane soars high above the clouds. Having a private plane is nice, it feels like me and Jake are the only people on earth. Almost as if the seven-billion other people are temporarily non-existent, and the only person who mattered was the one sitting beside me right now. I find his lips with mine, and kiss him until I lose my breath. Without saying anything, I close my eyes and drift into a peaceful sleep, my head nestled on Jake's shoulder.

We get off the plane and into a shiny red car, a mustang to be exact. Jake drives, not knowing the speed limit.

"Are we there yet?" I complain half jokingly.

"Nope, not yet." he says looking at me with a smile. Soon we pull into a harbour, get out, and board a speedboat. We fly over the waves, to an island I can see in the distance. The wind is amazingly warm, a nice change from the bone-chilling wind in Forks. We pull up to a beautiful house, with its own little beach and rainforest. I look at Jake with a grin on my face that feels like it would never come off. Jake helps me out of the boat and pulls me close to him. As he leans forward and kisses me, I can't help but smile. I can already tell I'm going to enjoy my stay here.

*********

Hi, this is my first story so I hope you like it so far! I will try my best to make them as enjoyable as I can. Comment on anything I could do better, be honest so I can make them better!

Comment, vote and follow me! Thanks so much for reading!