Chapter 1

Alex was at her friend's house with about 5 other people who were also her friends Paisley, Alec, Hollie, Jesse, and Nate ( Alex's boyfriend. She had just raided Paisley's fridge and had about 3 of the state fair sized cups of soda, she was getting up to go to the bathroom when Alec yelled " Let's play truth or dare! ". Alex figured she could wait for a bit so she went to join her friends. Alex sat in the circle and Paisley started " Alec, Truth or Dare? " " Truth " " Oh, playing it safe I see, Alec okay um, is it true you've eaten grass? " No ". Now it was his turn to ask " Nate, Truth or Dare? " " Dare " " OK I da- " Alex interrupted his dare " Guys I gotta pee I'll be back in a sec. " said Alex as she got up to go to the bathroom " Aww man, babe can't you wait until everyone gets a turn? " Nate asked, Alex sat back down " Okay. ". " Okay now Nate, I dare you to run in circles around the house with a blanket tied to your shirt yelling BATMAN AWAY! ". Nate grabbed a blanket off the couch and did his dare " Alex, Truth or Dare?" " Dare " " Okay, I dare you to hold your bladder until we get home. " Alex looked terrified then determined " Okay. " she finally said. An hour later the game ended and Alex and Nate went home. Nate?" " Yeah babe?" " Can you stop at this gas station so I can pee, pleeeeaaaseeee?" "Nope, remember your dare? " " Yeah, I can wait I guess. " 15 minutes later they were home and Alex got out of the car and tried to run into the house to go to the bathroom but Nate had the house keys. " Nate, hurry I gotta go! " Alex exclaimed as she watched Nate take his time." Babe wait a sec, let me go in first and you stay out here I've got a surprise for you. " Nate said, Alex groaned and crossed her legs then finally said "OK. "Nate went in first and locked the bathroom from the inside then came back out to get Alex. " Hold my hand and close your eyes babe. " Said Nate as he lead Alex into the bedroom." OK babe. " Said Alex as she took his hand and closed her eyes. Nate locked the bedroom door on the highest bolt so Alex couldn't reach it. " OK babe, open your eyes " said Nate, Alex opened her eyes " Nate what do you want to show me?" She asked, " Nothing babe." Said Nate " Then let me out, I've gotta pee!" Exclaimed Alex. " No babe, you're staying right here." Said Nate as he quickly handcuffed Alex to the bed and got out her tightest pair of jeans " Nate what are you doing?!" Alex yelled to him as he put the jeans on her and locked a chain through the belt loops. " I'm putting this on you so you can't take these jeans off, since they're blocking off your bladder opening so you can't pee. " said Nate as he uncuffed Alex. " There much better. " said Nate as he stepped back to admire Alex's trembling body. " No, not better at all! " exclaimed Alex as she crossed her legs as tight as she could to make her bladder feel a bit better. " Yes much better. " Nate retorted, " Now lay flat on the bed on your back." said Nate. Alex obeyed and laid down " Please don't hurt me Nate. " she said " Oh I won't babe. " said Nate " I think what I'm going to do will actually make you feel better. " he smirked knowing this wasn't true at all. Nate laid his hand on Alex's bladder and pushed into it slowly then he started massaging it " Nate, please stop it hurts. " Alex said " Wait here for a minute. " Nate said as he walked into the kitchen. Alex followed Nate out quietly and tried to get into the bathroom only to discover it was locked from the inside the twist of the handle made a loud noise attracting Nate's attention. " Well, well look what we have here. " said Nate as he walked towards Alex with a huge glass of water " I was going to let you go after you drank this but now you'll have to wait till morning, now get back into the bedroom and sit on the bed so you can drink this. " said Nate as he handed Alex the glass of water and followed her into the bedroom relocking the door. " Go on, drink it. " Nate said when he saw Alex staring at the glass, Alex obeyed. " Now get on your stomach, this is how you'll sleep tonight. " said Nate as he got into bed Alex laid on her stomach wincing as a wave of pain shot through her bladder " Go to sleep and the night will go by a lot quicker babe." After about 20 minutes Alex and Nate both fell asleep. " Alex, wake up." said Nate as he shook her Alex woke up and turned to her back Alex's eyes grew wide as soon as she turned over and she held herself as tight as she could. Nate stared at her huge bladder " Wow. " said Nate as he stared at the huge bulge coming out of his girlfriend " Can I please go now?" Alex managed to ask " In a bit."
said Nate as he sat beside her on the bed and placed his hand on her bladder. " Oh please not again." Alex pleaded as Nate massaged her bladder " It's ok." Nate said as he massaged her a little more. The doorbell rang and Nate got up to answer it, It was Paisley. " Hi Nate can I come in?" Paisley asked " Yeah, come here I've gotta show you something." said Nate as he dragged Paisley to the bedroom to see Alex. " Oh my gosh!" Paisley exclaimed when she saw Alex " You held on that long?!" She half yelled at Alex " You could get poisoned like this!" Exclaimed Paisley as she picked the lock on the chain with her bobby pin and quickly took the chain off her " Here let me carry her to the bathroom." Nate said as he carried her to the bathroom and unbuttoned her jeans for her. Alex couldn't hold on for a split second longer as soon as her jeans came undone, the dam bursted and she soaked her jeans and the floor surrounding her. " Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Paisley! " exclaimed Alex as she ran into the bedroom looking at Paisley's soaked shoes. " Never mind me, we need to get you changed girl." Paisley said running After Alex, Nate laughed at the two girls and went to help Alex change.