Jason: you wouldn't

Me: Try me.

*Phone Convo*

This is so damn stupid. I am not a baby, like I can take care of myself. I put my phone on the counter and jogged upstairs. I walked in to Aaliyah's room and she was on her bed on her phone.

"Do you have a dress I can use for tonight?" I asked taking a seat on her bed. She dropped her phone and smiled.

"Girlll, yes! Ok so I got this really cute white dress that is tight and sure as hell gonna show your body. Then I got these sparkly pink red bottom that can go with it." She said clapping and grabbing the things out her closet. I smiled and took the dress and shoes. I thanked her and went to my room. I undressed and wrapped a towel around my body. I jogged downstairs and looked outside. Them niggas was still there. My phone started ringing and it was Jason. I rolled my eyes and answered.

*Phone Convo*

Jason: Dont ever hang up on me again Talia. Thats hella disrespectful.

Me: Why did you call me?

Jason: Stay in the house tonight.

Me: No.

Jason: T stay.

Me: Nope. You never know. I might meet a nice guy and we can talk and maybe start talking.

Jason: Your really pushing it

Me: Oh really?

Jason: yah really. Keep your small ass in the house or we will be fighting.

Me: I will make sure to send you a picture of my outfit.

Jason: Fuck that shit.

*End of Phone Convo*

I went back upstairs and hopped in to the shower. I did my hygiene and shit and washed my hair. I got out and lotioned up. I put moose in my hair to keep it curly. I pulled the dress on and it was a perfect fit. It ended mid thigh and my ass look like heaven. I put the heels on and I looked fine as fuck. I took a picture and sent it to Jason. Fuck him. I actually am excited to go out.

Jason POV

I got the picture Talia took. I almost had a hard attack when I saw it. She was looking so fine with her ass... ..OH JESUS!. I gave the phone to Bone and his face got so serious.

"Your daughter is crazy." I said. Jay looked at the picture and had no emotion. I mean they could chill. She dont even look hoeish.

"Shit. She isnt going out looking like that." Bone said tossing me my phone. I started laughing.

"Boss, she is in Newark and your not. I know Talia. She will do whatever pleases herself." I said. He shook his head and.sighed. Talia be forcing shit just to make a point. We only gone for a weekend so she better enjoy acting crazy for now.

We got to our hotel and went to our seperate rooms. When I got to mine I changed into sweatpants and pulled my laptop out. I got to do a little extra job for Bone. He basically wants me to find out everything about Honey and Crystal. I got no problem doing that.

An hour in to my research, I got a text from Aaliyah.

*Text Convo*

Aaliyah: Ya girl is hella fun to be out with!

Jason: Why the fuck did you take her out!?

Aaliyah: Because nigga, ion wanna be alone. Plus she having mad fun.