Chapter 12

It was time to get back to reality. We'd stayed in Holmes Chapel for a few more days. Lucy was having so much fun and Harry was so relaxed. It was nice to have him to myself and not have to worry about record labels or management calling him every 10 minutes. Waking up in his arms every morning was definitely something I was used to now. I didn't even bother to try to kick him out in the mornings anymore. Anne was well aware we were sleeping in the same bed and it seemed to delight her. He would spend a good amount of time kissing the breath out of me before finally tucking himself into my back and falling asleep. I was used to his heat now, it calmed me down. I had never slept better in my life.

Unfortunately our lives in London started to come calling. Niall had been calling and texting, wondering where I was. He was slightly irritated when I told him where I was. Not because I was with Harry but because I'd completely forgotten that I hadn't even told him we'd left town. I promised him we'd be home that night and we'd have breakfast the next morning so we could talk.

Louis had called Harry, trying to nail down a time when they could get him back into the studio. I could tell Harry was less than jazzed about going back but he finally agreed to show up tomorrow morning.

He tapped the hang up button on his phone and threw it to the end of the bed. He wrapped himself back around me, nuzzling into my shoulder with a soft kiss. I turned my head into his,

"Back to reality."

He tightened his arms, pulling me back into the warmth of his body even more,

"Don't remind me."

I closed my eyes when I felt his breath tickle across my neck and shoulder. That familiar tightness in my stomach returned.

Almost as if it was a reflex I rolled my hips, grinding my ass up against his cock. He grunted and I felt his body freeze behind me. He breathed in a slow breath against the skin of my shoulder, keeping his eyes closed.

I dropped my mouth to the hand he'd kept secured against my arm and sucked gently at his skin. I was buzzing with a hunger for him that I was finding hard to control.

I ground down again, a little harder this time. He tightened his arms around me. A small whine escaped his mouth and I felt his lips press against the back of my neck.

He slid a hand up under my tank top and splayed it out against my tummy.

I ground into him again. A heated breath blew past my lips coupled with a low moan.

His hand slid from my tummy down between my legs. I tipped my head back when I felt two of his fingers press down against my clothed center.

My hand gripped his arm tight.

He lifted his mouth to my ear,

"Baby..." He warned, "Don't start what we can't finish."

I smiled to myself, my lips attaching to his hand again,

"Sorry..." I whispered.

He shook his head,

"Don't ever apologize for that." He rolled onto his back and squeezed his eyes shut, obviously needing a moment to calm himself down, "We need to get going if we're going to get back to London this afternoon."

I rolled onto my back to look at him,

"Why do we have to be back this afternoon?"

He turned his head to look at me,

"So we can get some stuff from your house and bring it to mine? I mean, the movers can get the rest, but you'll need some things."

I nodded,