Chapter One

Here's my story, I'm sixteen and I have a wonderful boyfriend named Noah. He's the love of my life. My best friend is Mac. Her name is actually Mackenzie, but I like to call her Mac. I have two older sisters, Julia, and Kendall. Julia is eight years older than me. She has blonde hair (just like me and Kendall) and is taller than me, and is the worst at doing make-up. And Kendall she's two years older that me. And is okay at make-up, but has the best sense of style. Anyways here's where it all started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My alarm went off. That blasting sound was so annoying hearing that sound every single day.
"Agh" I rolled over and turned off my alarm clock.
I rolled back over at and got out of bed. I fell to the floor and giggled a bit
"HELP ME I HATE SCHOOL" I yelled still laying on the floor

"What I herd you yelling" Kendall came into my room still half asleep. I giggled at how ridiculous she looked.

"I'm fine, I just need help getting up" I smiled up at her. Kendall looked annoyed, but I didn't care, because all of those times she woke me up because, her vagina was hurting, and she wanted me to help her. She better help me.

"Please" I put my arm out. Kendall rolled her eyes and helped me up.

"Thank you, now help me to pick out what to wear" I smiled and walked over to my closet. Kendall following behind me.

Kendall helped me to pick out. White high wasted shorts, a yellow crop top shirt, and a long white cardigan.

"See you made me look beautiful" I smiled at Kendall and ran down the stairs.

<><><><>later<><><><><><><>

I was at school. Mom dropped me off today instead of Julia. Julia drops me off at school, but she had a really early morning meeting.

"Hey babe" Noah came up to me and kissed me. I pulled away and smiled at his beautiful face.

"Hi" I kissed his cheek. He came closer and kissed my neck.

"I love you" he whispered "I know, I love you too" I smiled up at him

Me and Noah started walking along the halls to my first class.

"Thank you, babe" I let go of Noah's hand, I smiled and turned to him

"Anytime" he winked and walked away right when the bell went

I smiled and walked into class "good morning Ms. Grimsdale" Mrs. Holdsworth smiled at me as I walked into class.

"Good morning" I sat down in my usual spot right in the front, beside Mac.

"O *huff* M G" Mac sat down beside me. Mac looked like she just ate a bad hotdog.

"What's wrong" I was so confused, Mac was never late for school and I mean NEVER late for school.

"That stupid fucking bus left without me" Mac sat down in her seat

"So I had to run the whole way here" Mac put her head on her desk

"Oh...well for lunch I'll take you out for Starbucks" I rubbed her back

"Okay, sounds good" Mac smiled at me

•••••••••••••••••••later••••••••••••••••••
The bell rang I handed in my test and walked to my locker.

"Umm..Shay" a boy said behind me

I turned around to see a boy about the same age as me standing behind me. He wore a white and blue striped shirt. With black pants and glasses. His hair looked like he hadn't brushed it in days. And he smelt like a garbage can.

"Hi" I smiled at him and turned back around to close my locker

"My name in Avery" Avery put out his hand so I could shake it

"Hi I'm Shay" I shook his hand

"I know" Avery chuckled

"Okay, well I have to go you have a nice day okay" I smiled and tried to walk away but Avery didn't let me.

" I wanted to ask you something" he walked back to me so we were face to face.

"Your really pretty and I thought maybe we could hang out sometime" he looked bashful.

"Ohhhhhh Avery I have a boyfriend, Im so sorry, maybe we could just be friends?" I touched his shoulder and walked away.

"Come back" he reached out his hand. I laughed and walked to Noah's locker.

"Hey babe" I smiled at him.

He came up to me and kissed my temple "you ready to finally go home" he said

"Oh my gosh" I rolled my eyes " what do you think?" I giggled

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Me and Noah walked to his car. And I got in.

"Hey, um I wanted to ask you did you want to come over to my house for dinner tonight" I looked at Noah.

"Yeah, that would be nice" he said still looking at the road.

"Okay good...because Im finally meeting my dad" I looked at Noah and he looked over to me with his jaw hanging open.

"No way" he smiled.