Sans's P.O.V

So hey reader. So it was a normal day no other "Human" have came becides for the other 6 humans but hopefully none of them come that their name would be Chara. *Ring ring* Oh one second Y/N, Toriel is calling me "Hey Tori, What's up?" "Do you want to come over?" Said Toriel. "Sure" I say as I set the phone down and I teleport to the long hallway in her "house" or whatever you call it. "Hey Sans why did the skeleton cross the road?" Idk Tori why" "Because he was feeling BONELY" We both start laughing right. I hear a little (your gender) laughing. Hey mom how would I go about the whole getting out of the underground thing?" I sighed without anyone hearing. "I have to do something Sans will show you around." Said Tori. "Come on kid" I say under my breath.
So we are walking down to my house in Snowdin and we find my brother Papyrus. "NYEH HEH HEH" he said "I found you my dear brother and you have a human. I must capture them." Then he just leaves. Like that. "What's up with him." Said Y/N. I dodge the question saying "Want to go to grillbys?" So we end up going there and we both get an order of the burg. "Hey Sans?" They say in a saddish voice. "Yeah kid" I reply "Have you ever liked anyone. I'm asking for a friend. I'm not the one who likes you or anything... baka."